• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Amazon.com

Started by Darkmolerman, March 25, 2007, 12:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

I know toys arn't "collectables" but i saw that they are selling 4 series 2 figures and it is 14.99 here is the link " http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Stargate-Lieutenant-Colonel-Samantha/dp/B000MSA73U/ref=sr_1_6/002-7950068-1431212?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1174850856&sr=1-6 "

I rather buy the really expencive bunch but i have almost no money though :(
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

Toys are very much collectibles.. don't let anyone tell you other wise. Book, comic books, toys, statues, models, cards, magazines.. pretty much anything can be a collectible if you enjoy collecting them.

Darkmolerman

But what is your opinion on how CHEAP it is?

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

bailinski

Quote from: Darkmolerman on March 25, 2007, 01:00:57 PM
But what is your opinion on how CHEAP it is?

I would be more worried about how you will feel about the items in your collection.  Your collection can be made of anything, as long as it is something you enjoy.  Many times people only collect what will gain in value or is worth alot only to find they no longer care about their collection anymore and sell off. 

That is my two cents anyway.

KM Collect
Ebay feedback: Kitemare
Master Replicas Authorized Retailer

Darkmolerman

Well no matter what I will buy it because of the Stargate building I also like the main chars (i really want the special black ops)