• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 23, 2007, 06:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

I just wanted to say Thank you very much. Thank you for being such a great group of people. People on this forum have become like extended family members. I have made some lasting friendships. I "lurk" on a lot of groups and fourms but this is the only one that I post on a regular bases. First thing in the morning I check my email and this forum. Before I go to bed I check my email and this forum. I spend many hours on this forum enjoy everyone's company. You guys are great!!!  :cheers

jedijeff

Thankyou Kenny for all your efforts on the site. You post so much Sci-fi information that I would probably not hear otherwise. Everyday, you have hunted down some new sci-fi news, and have kept everyone greatly informed about what is happening. I agree as well, every one on this board is very friendly, and I look forward to hearing what others have to say on the different topics posted. I am hoping someday we all might get a chance to meet, like mentioned in other threads, maybe a meetup in Las Vegas at the Star Trek experience.

Darkmolerman

I thank you to Startrekfanatic you rock!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Kenny, you and Rico make this a great place because of your effort and love for Sci Fi.  I appreciate everyone on the board.  It is a rare place indeed!  here's to ya'll  :cheers

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Trekkygeek

Oh Kenny :'( You really are the coolest. We love ya big man
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Jen

I feel the same way Kenny! Thanks to you and Rico for making this forum a great place to hang out with like-minded, friendly individuals.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast