• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

WAnt some Stuff guys?

Started by Darkmolerman, March 10, 2007, 03:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

anyway i am now collecting random stuff and i have some ep 3 (starwars) and i have 2 greavous guys and his bike oh and ep 2 starfight anyone want? so don't  :starwars: or  :tealc or  :dalek each other
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

the_wasd_man

You're giving away action figures? Well, first come first serve. :P

Is it a figure-scale starfighter? I'd be interested. ;)

Darkmolerman

star wars ep 2 jedi starfighter missles may be missing... decals on cockpit somewhere... and maybe a x-wing not sure....

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Darkmolerman

Also just ask me if i have anything! So if you may want any toy ask me and i may not have thrown it out :) lol

Dan M

Also interested in any ships.  For my nephews.

Darkmolerman

I have one Jedi ship but i have a wheel bike (star wars ep III) also the Jedi ship(ep II) is missing its reg wings(the wings pop off and reveals tons of guns)

Cpt.Serwin

You have any Star trek stuff your getting rid of???????? let me know

Darkmolerman

Sorry no trek stuff  :'( i have just recently got into Trek.