• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Spidey 3 poster - thanks Movie Sean

Started by Rico, March 03, 2007, 10:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Movie Sean sent me this cool Spidey 3 poster.  Put it in my movie poster display case.  Looks very slick!  Thanks much Sean!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

jedijeff

Looks great Rico, where did you get the Display Case?

Darkmolerman

Hey Rico i have a season 1 poster from clone wars from  some contest :)

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Dan M

Quote from: jedijeff on March 11, 2007, 04:45:00 PM

Good question, Jeff.

Rico

Quote from: jedijeff on March 11, 2007, 04:45:00 PM

Got the display case years ago (like in the early 90's).  Not sure if the place is still around.  It was JD Store Equipment in California.

Darkmolerman

Dan M

http://store.jdpacificrim.com

5581 THEATRE MARQUEE, 48" H x 30" W x 8" D

SKU: 5581

Includes flourescent tube, non glare front panel, black and white and color film strips and hangers for gridwall, slatwall, solid wall or ceiling Finish: black.
PRICE:     $165.00

jedijeff

Cool

Thanks for the Link Pickard, will check it out, I am hoping they ship to Canada, as I would like to get a few of those and Rotate some Posters through there.

Thanks For the Info Pickard and Rico.

Rico

That's the case!  Seems like maybe the same company - slight name change.  And it hasn't gone up a lot in price.  It's a neat item to have and pretty easy to swap posters in and out too.

Darkmolerman