• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

secondary councilor Andrus Suder

Started by Darkmolerman, February 27, 2007, 07:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

Character's Name: Andrus Suder

Stats

Born: 30   
Place Of Birth: Betazed
Species Of Origin: Betazoid but  may be a hint of a speices in His Mom's side(not confirmed )
Hair: black(with a red strand of hair dye)
Eyes: black
Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Weight: 100 pounds
Skin Tone: some what tan
Telepathic and Empathic Status: can read and say things by mind and sense emotions
Body: built strong
Face : typical Betazed face
Marital Stats: not married
Children: none
Habits: plays around when not needed he is sort of like a kid in a 30 year old body but still mature
Quarters: standard with some kid things and beanie bag on the ground, Some Replicas of ships and other cool things.
Likes: To help people with they’re “problems”, playing games, reading peoples minds, Floating, Playing in spaceship simulators.
Dislikes: Being rejected hit and not being able to solve someone’s “problems”
Ambitions and Goals: Become a great counselor and a great telepath
Temperament: Willing to talk to people "openly” in public.
Hobbies: Playing, helping, going to the holo deck to play around in old games (like D&D but live) or just going there to think in a setting of a tropical paradise.

Family
Mother: Deanna Suder
Father: Lom Suder
Siblings: none

Character History
Grew up in a small village (it really wasen’t called anything) He always wanted to go into space and was never fond of having to be in battles but still joined Starfleet he was then sent to work on he U.S.S Tiberius hoping to become a secondary councilor he did and now has tons of free time being a Secondary Counciler. Nothing really big happened in his life and he still isn’t that impressed with his life.
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

Jen

Yeah, another player! I like the character. Welcome to the RPG!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

you can make it as much or as little as you want. The more you put the better we can understand your character. But the less you put the more the mystery surrounds your character. It's up to you.

Darkmolerman

Hmmmm...hehe lol i won't add more..or will i...

iceman

Darkmolerman

Darkmolerman

Jen

I like the addition you made to the list of  your character's favorite holodeck programs. Particularly this part:
"going there to think in a setting of a tropical paradise."

Hummm. I wonder which tropical paradise he's visiting? Could it be a group of islands out in the Pacific Ocean? Hummmmmmm....  ;)

Maybe you and Archangela's character could become buddiesâ€"she likes to surf on the Holodeck.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

hmmmm......I am thinking  a fictional place more of what you see in postcards.
So not Hawaii? Then how about Risa? That's a fancy postcard place. ;)

Geekyfanboy

RPG Post Count (0 in Season 1) & (2 in Season 2)

Are you going to continue in Season 3?

If not do you want your character:

TRANSFERED, KIA (KILLED IN ACTION) or MIA (MISSING IN ACTION)

Thanks,
Commander Quinn

Darkmolerman

I will be in the next season, if i do "leave" i will be moved or something, I will post more