• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Call out for RPG audio update for the podcast

Started by Rico, February 22, 2007, 06:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I'd love to have a semi-regular audio update on the RPG adventures to play on the podcast.  This could be done in sort of narration mode maybe - like saying, "The story so far"...
Doesn't have to go into a lot of detail and not more than say 3 minutes long.  Maybe with the RPG music looping and playing low in the background.

Anyone up for doing this??  Was hoping for a segment for this coming Sunday.

keozen

I'll take this one Rico. I'll do it tomorrow night for ya!

(as I'm back from my grandma's then and hence back on a fast computer & broadband, Yey!)

Rico

keozen

I was going to be stock taking this week at work but our American owners have canceled the stocktake now so I'm nice & free this weekend :)

Yey!

Jen

Quote from: keozen on February 22, 2007, 03:00:09 PM
I was going to be stock taking this week at work but our American owners have canceled the stocktake now so I'm nice & free this weekend :)

Yey!

I'm glad you're getting a break. Let me know if you need any help with the audio file. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Same here.. I'm always up for doing the report, if need be.

keozen

I'd like to do interviews with crew members on future audio story updates if any of you are interested?

Jen, Angela & Kenny I'm looking at you three at least (as I KNOW you don't mind being in front of a mic) ;)

Chirp up if you're interested?

Heck, if anyone is interested and can be online tonight (GMT wise that is) we may sort something out for update number one!

Let me know!

Matt

MrOsterman

Quote from: keozen on February 23, 2007, 02:08:37 AM
Jen, Angela & Kenny I'm looking at you three at least (as I KNOW you don't mind being in front of a mic) ;)

*cough cough*

keozen

Quote from: MrOsterman on February 23, 2007, 03:31:09 AM
Quote from: keozen on February 23, 2007, 02:08:37 AM

*cough cough*

And you matey ;)