• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hello from a new member but a seasoned fan

Started by KiwiTrekker, February 08, 2007, 03:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiwiTrekker

Greetings, fellow Trek fans! Dave from New Zealand here. I first saw TOS when I was in college and was hooked. I can vividly remember where I was when each new season premiered. I have thoroughly enjoyed them all and wish we had one on now. I can't wait for the new J.J. movie; he certainly knows how to develop characters and create tension!

Rico, I'm Dave White from Boulder. I emailed you a couple times last year, and you were kind enough to read my comments on a few of your podcasts. Thanks! My wife and I recently made a life change move to New Zealand. We LOVE it!

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with Trek fans!

Dave

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Dave.. wow that's a big change coming from Boulder to New Zealand. Glad you can join us here on the Forums.

Elizur

Welcome, Dave.

Did you visit all the LOTR tourist traps yet? 

Glad to have you here

Rico

Welcome Dave.  You must post some pics from New Zealand.  I've always wanted to visit there.  Here's a weird thing, I have a good friend that I've know for a long time named Dave White.  Weird huh?

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Picard_delta_5

welcome aboard, always room for 1 more... have fun
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

comix

I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

iceman