• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Tactical Officer Corran

Started by darthcooley, February 06, 2007, 05:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthcooley

Ok guys here is what I came up with . I am not that much of a writer so please bear with me.

Character's Name:  Corran ( unknown if this is his first or last name )

Stats

Born: Unknown
Place Of Birth: Unknown
Species Of Origin:  Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: brown
Height: 6
Weight: 185
Skin Tone: dark complection
Telepathic and Empathic Status: none
Body: muscular build his right arm is Cybernetic up to his elbow
Face : black goatee
Marital Stats: Single
Children: None
Habits:
Quarters:
Likes: being in  deep space, Military History , Klingon hand to hand , antique weapons ,
Dislikes: long periods planet side
Ambitions and Goals: To be the best Tactical Officer in StarFleet , To find out about his past
Temperament:
Hobbies: reading & model star ship building

Family
Mother:  Unknown
Father:   Unknown
Siblings:  Unknown

Character History

Not much is known about Corran's past & allot of what is known has been marked classified. As a baby he was found by a Civilian freighter.  Found in a badly damaged escape pod. He had with only a Star Fleet com badge & a broken tricorder. The only data that could be read was the name Corran. He was raised by the entire crew but was favored by the ships personal director a Klingon named Grog and the ships Tactical Officer Doc. When Corran was 15 he became a full member of the crew. One one of the freighters many runs they came under attack by **** Classified **** In this attack Corran  managed to repair the  Tactical system & fire one last torpedo destroying the ***** Classified **** ship.  unfortunately the system  exploded & most of his right arm was lost.
The crew patched him up and acquired him a Cybernetic Prosthetic arm. His right arm has a very robotic look to it. Corran has been offered a more Human looking replacement but he has refused. He has updated the arms technology but has maintained the Robotic look.  Doc conviced Corran that the best way for him to find out about his past would be to join Star Fleet.  Upon leaving the crew Krog gave him his Klingon knife & Doc gave him a old ( TOS model )  Phaser  7 a old encrypted data pad. With instrustions that if he had any problems with being accepted to Star Fleet to give them data pad. At first he was turned down due to his checked 7 mysterious past but upon giving the data pad to the enlistment officer he was instantly accepted but they would not tell him why.
With his years of experience learned on the old freighter her excelled at the academy. Upon graduating her was assigned to the USS Tiberius NCC 63642  as a  Tactical Officer.

Jen

Nicely done. I like the mystery. Can't wait to see how this character develops. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

ryanlb

"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Geekyfanboy

Nice Job... can't wait to see where this character goes.

Rico

Neat character.  Wasn't there a Corran in a Star Wars book or comic series?

keozen

Cool, like the gist and the sense of mystery!

Looks like we have a few characters that are model starship builders too!

ryanlb

Quote from: Rico on February 07, 2007, 11:41:46 AM

Yes.  I believe there was a Corran Horn that became a Jedi, and his father was killed by Bossk.
And that's all I know about that, and it's all hearsay anyway.

"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Jen

Quote from: ryanlb on February 07, 2007, 01:13:58 PM
Quote from: Rico on February 07, 2007, 11:41:46 AM

Yes.  I believe there was a Corran Horn that became a Jedi, and his father was killed by Bossk.
And that's all I know about that, and it's all hearsay anyway.

I concur with Ryanlb  ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

RPG Post Count (0 in Season 1) & (0 in Season 2)

Are you going to continue in Season 3?

If not do you want your character:

TRANSFERED, KIA (KILLED IN ACTION) or MIA (MISSING IN ACTION)

Thanks,
Commander Quinn