• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Chief Engineer K'arath

Started by Bryancd, February 02, 2007, 09:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Characters Name: K'arath
Stats
Age- 38
Place of Birth- IKS K'Tanco
Gender- Male
Species- Klingon
Hair- Ligh Brown
Eyes- Hazel
Height- 5'10"
Weight- 155lbs
Skin Tone- Tan
Telepathic Status- None
Body- Lean, muscular legs
Face- Subtle brow ridges, clean shaven
Marital Status- Married
Children- None yet, 2 targs :)
Quarters- Warm and inviting with many personal affects
Likes- Engineering, excercise, interacting with different cultures, blood wine and song
Dislikes- Being stereotyped as a typical Klingon, B'atleth sparing
Ambitions and Goals- Being Chief Engineer on a starship, to eventually retire and teach  at Starfleet Academy
Temperament- Moderate, introspective, analytical, somewhat distant, a bit of a loner
Hobbies- Mok'bara (Klingon Martial Arts), multi week solo treks into the wilderness of various worlds, Stellar Cartography, Warp thoery, primary ship weapons modifications
Family- Grandson of legendary Klingon Commander Kang, born on his flagship, no sibblings, father was middle ranked officer serving without distinction in the Imperial Fleet.
Character History- Born into a noble family renowned for their bravery in battle, K'ararth was always different. His legendary grandfather had high expectations for K'araths father who never was able to live up to expectations. Rather than try and make up for his fathers failing, K'arath found himself more comfortable in the company of non-Klingons and enrolled in Starfleet. Small and of slight build and light coloration for his species, he was never comfortable on the homeworld and often found himself at odds with his countrymen and stereotypes of other cultures as to how Klingons should be. An accomplished engineer as well as athlete.

I need to work on this a little more, but here's the start!

Geekyfanboy

That's great Bryan.. glad you are joining us. Sounds like a fun character.

MrOsterman

Ahh.. another child feeling like they can't live up to the family!  My Lt. Li will have someone to commiserate with!

Mr. O

ryanlb

Hail to the chief.  Nice profile.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

bigtmac68

Ahh, nice to know Lt Moto will have someone to spar with.

" Your Bat'leth is stronger and heavier than my Katana, Karathsama; but my blade is quicker and more agile. I will be my honor to test my skill against your own at your convineince Sir. "

More importantly someone to share the obligatory bottle or two of blood wine on occasion. I think the sound of Klingon drinking songs may become a staple in 5 forward.

" Now Karathsama, if we can just discuss this issue of syntholol in the beverage replicators....."
Big T Mac ; aka Cowboy Troy, aka , Philly Samurai

6'3" 415 lbs of Raging Geek Fury !!!!!!

"Generally Speaking, the way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death."

Miyamoto Musashi, Book of 5 Rings

keozen

He he, I love that we have a few Klingons on board. It will make things interesting!

Geekyfanboy

RPG Post Count (17 in Season 1) & (0 in Season 2)

Are you going to continue in Season 3?

If not do you want your character:

TRANSFERED, KIA (KILLED IN ACTION) or MIA (MISSING IN ACTION)

Thanks,
Commander Quinn