• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Security Chief- Rhys Peters (Mirror Universe)

Started by Trekkygeek, January 30, 2007, 12:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkygeek

Born -  2350
Place of Birth - Rhosneigr
Gender - Male
Species - Human
Hair - Shaved Bald
Eyes - Brown
Face - The kind that only a Mother could Love
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 210lbs
Skin Tone - Tanned
Marital Status - Single
No. Of Children - 0
Likes - Women, Coffee, Curry and most foods
Dislikes - Bullying, people without a sense of humour.
Temperament - Rhys is a big man and most people see him as imposing and scary, but he             is actually slow to anger and his sense of humour is very dry.
Hobbies - Holodeck fighting programmes, Cooking and reading novels
Build - Muscular but athletic
History:
Rhys was born into a loving family on their vineyard and was the only child. His father died of a heart attack when Rhys was three years old, Rhys and his Mother moved to San-Francisco to be with relatives. He was small at birth and this led to constant bullying at school. At the age of ten, he was hospitalised by a gang of older boys, he was very lucky to survive. It was during this long stay in hospital that he decided this would never happen again and when he recovered, he enrolled in self defence classes.

The martial arts immediately became his first love and by the time he was twenty,he had bulked up considerably and become a master of several fighting skills including Jujitsu, Kung-Fu, Karate and Kickboxing. During his time at classes, he met a cadet from Starfleet Headquarters who convinced him that his skills would be put to better use at Starfleet Headquarters in security.

He rose through the ranks quickly and was second in command when his life would change dramatically. He was in a bar one night when he was attacked by a group of three Klingons. After what Rhys had suffered as a child, he wasn't going to let that happen again and he launched a viscous and sustained attack on the Klingons. He showed no remorse and every Klingon received serious injuries.

Unbeknown to Rhys, witnessing all this was First Officer Nathan Quinn on leave from The U.S.S.---------. He was very impressed with the cool but efficient way that Rhys protected himself and they struck up an unlikely relationship. Rhys saw Quinn as having a calming effect on him. Rhys ended up in a lot of trouble and faced jail time, but Quinn managed to pull the relevant strings and was able to offer Rhys a choice....He could do his time in jail and go through life struggling with his violent side or  he could do something worthwhile and join Quinn on The Starship Tiberius as Chief of Security.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

keozen

ryanlb

Cool.  This is going to be an interesting crew.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Rico

Nice job Tim - I'd like to have this guy watching my back!

Jen

Good job Tim. A very interesting character.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Trekkygeek

Rhys Peters Mirror Universe.

Born -  2350
Place of Birth - Rhosneigr
Gender - Male
Species - Human
Hair - Shaved Bald
Eyes - Brown
Face - The kind that only a Mother could Love
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 210lbs
Skin Tone - Tanned
Marital Status - Single
No. Of Children - 0
Likes - Women, Coffee, Curry and most foods
Dislikes - Bullying, people without a sense of humour.
Temperament - Rhys is a very violent man who angers quickly. He feels he has missed out on life and can only express himself throuh his fists.
Hobbies - Holodeck fighting programmes, Cooking and reading novels
Build - Muscular but athletic
History:
Rhys was born into a loving family on their vineyard and was the only child. His father died of a heart attack when Rhys was three years old, Rhys and his Mother moved to San-Francisco to be with relatives. He was small at birth and this led to constant bullying at school. At the age of ten, he was hospitalised by a gang of older boys, he was very lucky to survive. It was during this long stay in hospital that he decided this would never happen again and when he recovered, he enrolled in self defence classes.

Rhys's character changed dramatically, he realised he enjoyed violence and would take any opportunity to show off his new fighting skills. In a bar one night he fought with three Klingons and nearly killed one of them. He was spotted by a Captain of a freighter full of mercenaries. The Captain was impressed with Rhys and employed Rhys as his personal bodyguard, a position Rhys soon took advantage of.
  One night he argued with the Captain and in the ensuing struggle, he slammed him into a bulkhead killing him instantly. Rhys managed to escape his angry shipmates with his life barely intact, and since then he has been on the run persistently pursued by his former crew.

You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"