Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
The next podcast will be on April 22nd and will cover the TOS episode, "The Conscience of the King"

collapse

* Star Trek Daily Pic

click to see larger

* Recent Pics

tsf6780.png
Posted by: Rico
tsf6771.png
tsf6761.png
tsf6751.png
tsf6741.png

* Facebook Group

click to see group on Facebook

* Paypal Donations

Donate via Paypal
Subscribe via Paypal

* Links & Info

Treks in Sci-Fi

Attic of my Mind

Job for a Hero

Voicemail: (641) 715-3900 ext: 472366

Author Topic: Podcast #640 - Summer Skype Chat  (Read 287 times)

Offline Rico

• Star Trek Lives
  • Administrator
  • Ruler of the Universe
  • Geeks Rule!
    • TREKS in SCI-FI
    • Email
Podcast #640 - Summer Skype Chat
« on: June 25, 2017, 10:40:53 AM »
This week it's out Summer Skype chat talking about movies and other fun stuff.  Big thanks to those that could join in!

Podcast Notes:  http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=4049

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_640_Summer_Skype.mp3

Offline WillEagle

• Fleet Admiral
  • The wife, me and The Mr. Shatner!
Re: Podcast #640 - Summer Skype Chat
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:39:16 AM »
I enjoyed your Skype chat and you covered so many things! I just wanted to say I agree with Bryan in that Guardians 2 is better than the first one. I really loved the story on this one and it started out going 100mph! Bryan mentioned the "Fox on the Run" song which is one that I like. I have the original 45 of that song and I downloaded from ITunes some time ago an Ace Frehley (KISS) cover. Very very cool! Bryan you should check it out.
I skipped Alien Covenant so nothing to say about that.
Wonder Woman was awesome awesome! Needed 2 awesomes. Loved the scene when she was going across No Man's Land. That was so well done. I would like to see this again.
Star Trek: Discovery I am so looking forward to that I probably wouldn't care if it took place in the 80's!! In any universe! I just want more weekly Trek!! Of course I don't want it too be crap but I don't think that is too likely.
I am really also looking forward to Justice League and I do not think Joss Whedon coming in will make a big difference on the out come of the movie. I believe he will stick with whatever was already done. Which I believe most of it was. I think Joss wanted to stick his foot into the DC universe since he is slated to direct a Batgirl film. Which should be good.
Rick M. I use a Roku device which is cheaper than an Apple TV and I use my tablet as my remote. I have many apps on it for watching tv. I dropped cable about 2 years ago and I only miss some sporting events. But I have Sling TV, Netflix, Hulu, CBS All Access, and the Amazon App. I may drop some because I cant possibly watch everything on them all. And I had CBS All Access before they said there would be a new Trek series because I got it to watch Big Bang Theory. I had it online before I got the Roku.
Just my two cents or maybe more than two cents since this was so long!

Offline Rico

• Star Trek Lives
  • Administrator
  • Ruler of the Universe
  • Geeks Rule!
    • TREKS in SCI-FI
    • Email
Re: Podcast #640 - Summer Skype Chat
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:51:39 PM »
Nice post Will.  Glad you enjoyed the Skype chat.  I might pick up a Roku sometime soon too.

Enterprise © Bloc