• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

My frist computer tablet.

Started by Redshirt97, October 11, 2015, 11:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redshirt97

:) Hi all to the forum.  I got my very first computer tablet about one month ago.  It is just great to use.  I got a few apps downloaded allready.  esp the podcast app podcast republic and subscribed to treksinscifi.  I have listend to a couple of shows allready and it sounds great.  works best with head phones speaker not to great.  I do have a cheaper off brand model and I have the link here http://zekitablet.com/products/tablets/8-quad-core-tablet.html#product_tabs_product_tabs_description  I wellcome any comments or questions you may have.   8)
I am going with the best information that I have.

jedijeff

Thanks for the info, I want to get a Tablet myself, but a cheaper model mostly for browsing the web around the house. Thanks for the write up, will keep this one in mind.

Jobydrone

Looks neat!  For those that don't want or need the newest and fastest tablets on the market, there's a huge variety of deeply discounted Android tablets in the 7-8 inch market.  I saw the one you linked to for $60 on Amazon, and Amazon themselves are starting to sell their Kindle Fire's for $50 per tablet, and they're even throwing one in free if you buy five.  A six pack of tablets?!?  Pretty cool.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Redshirt97

Quote from: jedijeff on October 13, 2015, 08:38:44 AM
Thanks for the info, I want to get a Tablet myself, but a cheaper model mostly for browsing the web around the house. Thanks for the write up, will keep this one in mind.

Ur wellcome, I use mine around the house and I have been even useing it at work during breaks, great for e-reading and podcast listening.

Redshirt97

Quote from: Jobydrone on October 13, 2015, 12:46:30 PM
Looks neat!  For those that don't want or need the newest and fastest tablets on the market, there's a huge variety of deeply discounted Android tablets in the 7-8 inch market.  I saw the one you linked to for $60 on Amazon, and Amazon themselves are starting to sell their Kindle Fire's for $50 per tablet, and they're even throwing one in free if you buy five.  A six pack of tablets?!?  Pretty cool.
I got mine from a on line shopping service, got it on sell and one for each of the family, kids got a 7inch, mine is a a 8 inch and my wife has a 10 inch.

WillEagle

Quote from: Redshirt97 on October 14, 2015, 07:02:22 AM
Quote from: Jobydrone on October 13, 2015, 12:46:30 PM
I got mine from a on line shopping service, got it on sell and one for each of the family, kids got a 7inch, mine is a a 8 inch and my wife has a 10 inch.
Yeah, how does it always work out that way. I have a 7inch Samsung and she has a 10inch Ipad! Why does the wife get the better one! I know the answer but I still wanted to ask!  :D

Redshirt97

:) well you know the wife gets the best of everything because she is the moma.  When we tried looking a smart phones she decided that a 5.5 inch screen was too small.   then she got the 8 inch tab and decide that was still too small and finally settled on the 10 inch.  so she got what she wanted ;)