• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Marvel "Star Wars" - comics begin again!

Started by Rico, January 18, 2015, 11:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Make sure to grab issue one at your local comic shop or digitally.  A new era has begun!   :starwars:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_1_%28Marvel_2015%29

Bromptonboy

A chance to start at the beginning of a series - I'll pick it up.
Pete

ChrisMC

Also available on Comixology, I really like the iPad version!
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Meds

Got mine and ordered issue 2 as well. Great story looks like I'm in line for another subscription.

Rico

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bryancd

Meds

Ive just ordered number 3, really liking these comics. Have you seen the mini episode versions, i saw one advertised for Leia. Not sure what its like. Am thinking of getting them as i think its a run of just five comics.

WillEagle

I have the first two issues of the ongoing series as well as the first Darth Vader. Princess Leia will be out soon. I have all 3 of those titles on my pull list at the comic shop.
I really liked the first 2 issues but I thought [spoiler]Luke doesn't face Vader till Empire.[/spoiler] still very good issues.

Bromptonboy

How many issues in are we on this?  Need a gift for my son's birthday.  :)
Pete

Rico

Two issues of the main book, one of the Vader book so far.

Bromptonboy

Pete

WillEagle

Bromptonboy

He asked for a few specific Magic The Gathering cards (his scout troop are all  into them - since they are not allowed electric devices on camping trips - they play these card games).  He should enjoy the comic books.
Pete

WillEagle

Rico I saw your pic of you with Princess Leia #1. Looks like you got a variant cover. I have the regular cover and I really liked the story! Very well done.
Probably not going to pick up the Rebels series though. 3 Star Wars series will be enough. Well you can never get too much Star Wars but its hard to read in the dark!
  :laugh: