• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Terminator Genisys

Started by ChrisMC, December 04, 2014, 02:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisMC

I think this looks like fun! Feathered-hair Terminator makes an appearance!  :skull

Terminator Genisys Movie - Official Trailer

Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Ktrek

This looks like it could possibly work as a storyline. I won't go see it though as none of the Terminator films are favorites of mine. I'll just wait for the Blu-Ray release, which will probably be about 4 months after it hits the theaters for a short run.
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

I like what I'm seeing in this trailer. An interesting idea and blending of what we have seen in other ways before. Count me very intrigued.

Bromptonboy

Hmmm..good to see Arnie again. 
Pete

davekill

Great to see Arnie the Governator again!
Their doing the Jeff Bridges/Tron face mapping trick on a few of the terminators.

- If you can believe that flipping schoolbus this should be a ton of fun!

DrKankles

I had an immediate bad reaction when I heard about this movie, but I have to admit after seeing the trailer I'm pretty excited.  It is a time travel story so you can always reset whatever part of the story you feel like.  It seems like a pretty interesting way to keep Arnie in the franchise.   

Come with me if you want to... see this movie.

Jeff

Rico

WillEagle

Really looking forward to this!

Rico

WillEagle

I second that, Rico! Holy Cow!

sheldor

Just got back (lol) from the movie.  That was fun with quite a few surprises.

MARKO

"Amat Victoria Curam"

WillEagle

Gotta go see this, gotta go see this!

Rico

Saw this today and enjoyed it a lot.  Great action - great cast!  I still think they showed way too much in the trailers, but it was still a lot of fun at the movies.

WillEagle

The wife and I had a fun weekend of movies and we started with 'Terminator Genisys' last Friday, then on Sat. it was 'San Andreas' then 'Max' on Sunday. Max being about the Marine dog not Mad Max. They were all really good with me probably liking Andreas a little better than Terminator and liking Max a lot for a lot of different reasons. Animal lovers would probably like it like we did.
Now as far as Terminator I really liked the time travel of the story and really enjoyed Arnold again. Really found the relationship between the two main characters to be very cool. Also had no idea what kind of part Matt Smith would have but boy was it an important one. Very good movie to see at the theater.