• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Star Wars Celebration IV in Los Angeles

Started by Geekyfanboy, November 08, 2006, 02:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

I will never sleep well because of slave errr guy leia costume.
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Great pics Kenny.  Can't wait to see more and hear your report.  Any footage of the new Clone Wars animated series yet?

jedijeff

Cool pics Kenny. The fans are what really make Celebration. Looking forward to the other pics.

Dan M

Thanks for sharing, Kenny.  Keep 'em coming.

I'm with Rico.  Any word on the CW series?

Have fun today.

moyer777

I really enjoyed the videos.  Very cool stuff.

man, how cool would it be to be at this?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darth Gaos

Awesome pics Kenny

The X-wing must have been the "wide" edition  and the dude "slave leia is probably one of the more disturbing things I have ever seen....EVER
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Geekyfanboy

I"m glad you guys like the picture.. I took over 350 the two days.. I'm currently writing up my experience and creating webpages on my website. I'll also record my reports for Rico's podcast.

It was an awesome two days.. I wish I went the entire time but at least I got two days of Star Wars Mania.  I got tons a pictures. I went to Fanboys, Star Wars Robot Chicken and The Clone Wars panels, went to severl or the exhibits (Vader Project, Achives props and Astro Droid builders).  Like I said I'm working on the longer version of my report and will have it up soon.

Ktrek

I thought Lucas was supposed to make a HUGE announcement during the convention? I assumed he was announcing he was doing another SW movie but then I never heard another word. Anyone know?

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Dan M

That was a rumor that started going around early last week.  I never thought there was any substance to it.  I think GL is off working on Indy and didn't even appear at the convention, which made me skeptical of such a major announcement.

It was an intriguing rumor, announcement of a new live-action motion picture detailing how the Jedi gained control from the Sith, beginning their 1000-year guardianship of the Republic.  Maybe someday.

Geekyfanboy

No.. George didn't even show up.. he was in England working on Indy 4. He did a videotaped message but nothing special about it.

jedijeff

I am glad that you had a great time at the Con Kenny, looking forward to your report and more of your pictures. I suspect Lucas releasing the trailer for the cartoon was the big news coming out of the Con.

Geekyfanboy

Hey Guys.. I'm finding it tough to find the time to create my webpages.. I have most of my reports written and all my pictures have been uploaded.. it's just a matter of time to build the pages... so here are few more pictures until I can get my website up.

This is multiple shots of The Vader Project exhibit. Were various artist create masterpieces from Vader's helmets.

Geekyfanboy

Well after NINE hours of working on it my Star Wars Celebration IV webpages are done.

Follow the link and you can read what happen that weekend and see a ton of picutes.. hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.geocities.com/dathon1/ConventionMain.html

moyer777

This is great Kenny.  I am enjoying your writing and pictures a whole bunch!  Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Awesome!

:luke

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Thanks Rick.. I think it turned out pretty good.

:r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line :r2d2line