Star Trek: The Continuing Mission - Is Back!

Started by SebastianProoth, April 14, 2014, 01:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SebastianProoth

Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone is living well and prospering here at Treks in Sci Fi

Incase you haven't heard, After almost three years of forced hiatus Star Trek: The Continuing Mission is back with a new episode called "Cathedral in the Void" on May 10th.

We have a great new website at www.startrekcontinuingmission.com where all the past episodes are available for download as well. They had been unavailable for the last year or so since the original website expired.

I'm looking for a graphic designer to help me on this show as well as another show I have coming up. If you are a creative photoshop whiz I could really use your help.

-Sebastian

Feathers

Oooh.

Better go and find a feed to subscribe to then, if that's still possible. I dumped the old one a while ago when it stopped responding.

Good news!

(I only know of one graphic designer around here but I think that's for them to identify themselves if they're interested rather than for me to drop them into something).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Glad to see you back at it Sebastian.  I know you and Mr. Moyer are doing a guest spot here soon.  Please also feel free to send me any short audio promos to slip into the regular podcast too.  Looking forward to listening.

SebastianProoth

Yup. Rick Moyer and I recorded an interview a few days ago that will go out on Treks in Sci Fi in May. We had a great chat about all things Trek, Continuing Mission and another project that is coming up as well.