• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

House of Cards

Started by Bromptonboy, February 15, 2014, 07:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

I know this is not a geek show, but as usual I am late to the game in discovering shows.  My wife and I watched the 1st 2 episodes of season one.  This is excellent!  I had no idea how good it is.  Anyone else watching?
Pete

Bryancd

Love it, just watched Season 2 episode 1 last night!

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

We just started Season 2 last night.  Wow.  Intense stuff - highly recomended. 
Pete

Jobydrone

I've heard great things obviously, it's definitely on the list. I have to watch season two of Lillehammer too, another Netflix original.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

I just finished up all 3 seasons of the UK (the original) version - it was fantastic!  I highly recommend it.
Pete

Jobydrone

I binged on this when season two came out.  Great show, great end to last season, can't wait to see how things shake out in the new season!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Have you checked out the UK original series?  It is really good.
Pete

Jobydrone

I looked at it when I was in the middle of my binge and said I'd watch it later, maybe nows the time.

Bromptonboy

February 27th the new season comes out!  I heard it was mistakenly posted then taken down from Netflix.  Wish I had caught it...
Pete

Bromptonboy

Saw an ad for this today - ready for a binge watch (if they release all the episodes at once)..
Pete

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bromptonboy

Cool - all 11 episodes at once (just like previous years)
Pete

Bromptonboy

We watched the first episode of the 3rd season last night.  It is still very good.

[spoiler]I thought for certain that Stranger - Frank's assistant - had been killed at the end of Season 2.  Was shocked to see that is not so.  I recall his character in the UK series and wonder if he is headed for the same or similar fate..[/spoiler]
Pete