• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Almost Human" - tv series

Started by Rico, November 17, 2013, 07:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

This is from JJ Abrams and the Bad Robot crew.  It looks really good.  Karl Urban seems perfectly cast.  Two-night premiere tonight and tomorrow on Fox.  I'm there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns91hBJqsDM#ws

Rico

Really enjoying this so far.  The main cast is great!  Some cool sets, tech, and gadgets - although seat belts seem to be the same 35 years from now.  Definitely will keep watching this one.

Bryancd

Loved the first two epsiodes! A great combination of Blade Runner, Total Recal, Robocop, and Lethal Weapon all rolled into one story. Karl Urban is great. So glad to finally have a new genre show to watch I really like afetr giving up on Agents of Shield.

Bromptonboy

I'll have to check it out - only 2 episodes so I am not too far behind!
Pete

moyer777

It's a great show so far.  Loving it.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ElfManDan

Been watching the show. I like it. It's good and I think it's getting better. I'm still kind of warming up to it.

Jobydrone

Watched three eps now and I'm hooked!  Loving this.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Geoff G.o.B

well that sucks, loved this show and now it has been cancelled, well done TV networks
If you can remain calm when all around you are panicking, you probably didn't understand the question

Jobydrone

Nooo!  I loved that show!  I had heard they were going for a reboot but I just read the story that said nope, cancelled.  Oh well, it's a Fox show, should have known it couldn't last.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Ktrek

You guys can blame me. I never watched it!  :eekout
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Bromptonboy

I never watched it..feel bad about that now.
Pete

Geoff G.o.B

Quote from: Ktrek on May 01, 2014, 01:30:11 PM
You guys can blame me. I never watched it!  :eekout

We do, and we know where you live!    :taz
If you can remain calm when all around you are panicking, you probably didn't understand the question