• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Rico & Joby meet!

Started by Rico, June 04, 2013, 06:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Since Joby is a Philly guy and I'm in the area this week, we met up tonight for a great dinner and some beer.  It was cool getting to talk to Joby about all kinds of stuff - from jobs to kids to when we first got into Trek.  Thanks for driving over and keeping this Michigan boy company for awhile tonight.  Great talking to you Joby!  We will do it again soon (with that Bromptonboy guy too!).   :cheers

(some bad pics from my phone of this Earth shaking event)

Bryancd

Jobydrone

I had a great time Rico!  I was glad to finally meet you after all these years, and I'm really glad to hear you'll be around more often.  Looking forward to the next time for sure.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Sorry I couldn't make it guys.  It would be great to have a meet-up on your next trip.
Pete

Feathers

These things are always fun to see/read about.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Ktrek

Cool to see you guys getting to meet. If you're business ever brings you down to the DFW area Rico you give me a holler. I'd love to chat over dinner and a couple of beers!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

billybob476

Awesome, Rico's world tour begins. A TrekSF listener is every port :)

Rico

Yep....hope to meet up here again and other places too in the future.

Geekyfanboy

That's so cool.. when are you coming to Cali Rico :)

Rico

My boss was in San Diego a week ago, so I could be out there or LA at some point.

Dangelus

Really cool you guys met up. That's always fun!

M-5

That is so cool! :cheers

moyer777

Man, I hope you come to Washington!!!  We could use some good powder coating!  LOL!  Seriously though we would have an awesome time!!!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

charlie epsilon

When are you coming to Florida to hang out with Chris and I?

WillEagle

Thats cool. Did you have Philly cheesesteak.   :D