• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Hasbro Star Wars "Black Series" Figures

Started by Rico, February 02, 2013, 07:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

It's truly hard to keep up with Star Wars merchandise - especially the various figure and toy lines.  And with multiple new movies coming there is going to be a TON new stuff very soon.  It will be fun to buy some new characters again in the near future too.

Geekyfanboy

Oh man.. this is why I need to visit this forums more often.. I'm just now hearing about these figures.. I haven't collected Star Wars action figures in a long time as they just made to many of them. I did collect the Unleashed 8inch figures and I want to start collecting these.. now I have to see if i can find them in any stores near me. I had the chance to get the SDCC Boba Fett exclusive one but missed it my minutes :(

Jobydrone

Are these from the same set?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

ChrisMC

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :shootgun:
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

jedijeff

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on August 21, 2013, 11:26:39 PM
Oh man.. this is why I need to visit this forums more often.. I'm just now hearing about these figures.. I haven't collected Star Wars action figures in a long time as they just made to many of them. I did collect the Unleashed 8inch figures and I want to start collecting these.. now I have to see if i can find them in any stores near me. I had the chance to get the SDCC Boba Fett exclusive one but missed it my minutes :(

Don't worry to much about the Exclusive, as from what I understand, Both Fett and the Carbonite Han will be released on their own down the road, so the exclusive is mostly in them being packaged together.

I might take a trip to a few stores on the way home from work tomorrow and see if I can find any.

ChrisMC

Picked up R2 today, he's got all kinds of doo dads!
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Bryancd

Quote from: jedijeff on August 22, 2013, 05:23:36 PM

Don't worry to much about the Exclusive, as from what I understand, Both Fett and the Carbonite Han will be released on their own down the road, so the exclusive is mostly in them being packaged together.

I might take a trip to a few stores on the way home from work tomorrow and see if I can find any.

Boba Fett is in the next wave. I would not expect a Han in carbonite, though. That's really more of an accessory then figure.

jedijeff

Quote from: Bryancd on August 23, 2013, 02:27:42 PM
Quote from: jedijeff on August 22, 2013, 05:23:36 PM

Boba Fett is in the next wave. I would not expect a Han in carbonite, though. That's really more of an accessory then figure.

Just a rumor at this point, but it has been suggested that Han in Carbonite will show up again. I agree, probably will not see him on his own card, but could come with another figure (Boushh, Jabba).

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/6Inch_Han_Solo_In_Carbonite_Not_As_Exclusive_As_You_Would_Think_153339.asp

jedijeff

I joined the club today, as I finally got one of these larger sized figures, R2-D2. I guess I am only half in the club, as I R2 is only half size  ;) .  :r2d2

Need to get one of the full sized figures next.

Rico

The case of figs. I ordered on May the 4th arrived.  NERD-GASM!

Bromptonboy

Looks like you can do a forensic study over whether Han shot first or not..
Pete

Rico

Hehe - we all know Han shot first.  :)

Meds

Rico are you taking them out or the boxes? I'm a sucker for taking them out :)

Rico

Quote from: Meds on May 16, 2014, 12:51:50 PM
Rico are you taking them out or the boxes? I'm a sucker for taking them out :)

Well, I took them out of the 'outer packing box.'  :)