• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Sad Day for us today.

Started by WillEagle, November 07, 2012, 08:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

We had to put our little dog to sleep this morning due to kidney failure. She was a really sweet dog and we will miss that little thing something terrible. You really get attached to them. At least now she isn't suffering from any pain. I would sometimes get a little mad from her barking so much now I'm going to miss it.  :'(

Dangelus

Rico

Sorry to hear that.  I certainly know how you feel.  Just remember her fondly and know she is no longer in pain.

Bryancd

Bromptonboy

When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions
Pete

MARKO

"Amat Victoria Curam"

jedijeff

Sorry to hear the news, very sad.

Meds

Oh dear, so sorry. Just remember your pooch had a great home and loving carers. Thats the best gift an animal could want.

ChrisMC

Sorry, man. Never easy to lose such a great companion, been there.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Ktrek

Sorry to hear this. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that your dog's no longer suffering. Poor thing. :(

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

moyer777

oh wow, so tough.  I still miss my dog that we had for 13 years.  It was like losing one of the family.  So I can relate.  Hang in there... you were a wonderful doggy parent because you loved her so much.  Praying for comfort for you and your family.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

WillEagle

Thanks everybody. Reading these do help. Thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers.

Redshirt97

sorry to hear about this, me and my family have 3 dogs of our own.  we would hate to think we  would have to put them to sleep for any reason.
I am going with the best information that I have.

PaulECoyote