• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Severe storm rips through central Ohio.

Started by WillEagle, July 01, 2012, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

So glad you got your power back!  Yes I remember the lessons we learned from our hurricane experience!  We are now better prepared.  We had to move out of our house for two months while it got restored.  The whole back of the house was water damaged and the roof got ripped off.  What a wild time.  I was so grateful for electricity after that.  So glad you are safe!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

WillEagle

We didn't get any damage from the storm but my Dad did some minor damage and he just got back from Texas last night. He and my brother still don't have power but my good friend got his back yesterday. When the wife and I ate out yesterday I kept seeing alot of trucks coming and going from the road our local power company office is. Somebody said it looks like a circus there because of all the tents and trucks there. Lets hope and pray eveybody gets back on quickly because we just called to see what the temp was and it is 93 before NOON!

WillEagle

I'm glad to report my brother and my Dad have their power back. Still some folks without though. Also still some clean up needed and I'm sorry to report that there were 3 deaths reported due to the extreme heat in the county. Keep those familes in your thought and prayers.

X

I've lived off the grid in a cabin type home for 6 months with no power as a kid ... not fun, but very enlightening.