• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

"Arrow" - CW TV series

Started by Rico, May 17, 2012, 08:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

As good as Arrow has been so far this season (and I am really enjoying it) not many people are watching.  I was shocked when I saw the ratings, and that Arrow only garnered a 0.9 share among the 18-49 year old viewers.  It sits just tenth from the very bottom of the list.  I hope it picks up some viewers.  It does have the benefit of being on a pretty terrible network, the only shows on CW doing better are the new Flash, Supernatural, and Vampire Diaries, though all are also near the bottom of the ratings list.  So even with the horrible ratings it might survive as the best of a lowly bunch.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Joby the ratings are just fine. The third season premiere ratings were up over last year's ratings. It's always been around a 0.9-1.0 or so. For a non-main network show those numbers are very good.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Jobydrone

Quote from: Rico on October 21, 2014, 10:45:03 AM
Joby the ratings are just fine. The third season premiere ratings were up over last year's ratings. It's always been around a 0.9-1.0 or so. For a non-main network show those numbers are very good.
Ok, it looked bad and surprised me sitting near the bottom of the chart of about 80 shows I saw, since everything I'd seen implied the show is doing well.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

The show is doing very well.

Jobydrone

Glad to hear it, it's one of my favs.  Flash too is great fun!

Feathers

I'm starting to see trailers over here. Getting excited for Season 3!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Ktrek

And to think Enterprise couldn't make it with an average 5.0 rating. Boy things have changed!!
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Feathers

Rico

Felicity's mom shows up on this week's "Arrow."   WOW!   :wub
More pics from this episode here:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=124642

Bromptonboy

Wow, who is the lady in the blue dress?
Pete

Rico

Rico

Get ready for the BIG two-night cross-over event during the first week of December with the Flash and Arrow!  Take that DC movies!!

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/385129-promo-images-from-the-second-the-flasharrow-crossover-episode-released

Feathers

Looking forward to seeing that one over here!

Rico