• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Podcast # 376 - "Titan A.E."

Started by Rico, March 18, 2012, 06:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Jedi Jeff sits in this week to discuss the cool movie, "Titan A.E."  He also reviews the Lego Star Wars Character Encyclopedia.  Enjoy this special podcast everyone!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_376_Titan_AE.mp3

Podcast notes:  http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/?p=2066

Rico

WillEagle

I really enjoyed the podcast, Jeff. It was kinda weird that I commented on things you didn't really cover. I did want to say though I called them hydrogen bubbles but when you called them helium trees I thought I said it wrong. It's not a big deal but now i'm curious so I'll have to double check. Also I said I wish the movie had been done better and I meant I wish it had done better at the box office because I loved this movie and would have went to any sequels. Loved the background info you shared also. Thanks again for covering TITAN A.E. (After-Earth).

M-5

Thanks Jedijeff for covering Titan A.E.  It's good to know that there are others that enjoy the movie.  i enjoyed your podcast so much that I just put in the DVD for my daughter and I to watch.  Thanks again!

moyer777

I am really enjoying it too Jeff. I always like it when you share on a topic.  It's been some time since I watched so I will be rewatching this week.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Also looking forward to this one, I loved this movie when it first came out.

jedijeff

Thanks for the comments everyone. Happy to hear others like this movie just like I do. Will you are correct, they are Hydrogen Bubbles or Trees. I had written down Hydrogen in my notes, bit somehow said Helium instead, I think I might have had Helium on the mind after seeing John Carter Recently.

davekill

Good to hear another of your reviews jedijeff.
I missed this movie when it came out so I downloaded it from iTunes for this evening.

Meds

Fantastic podcast Jeff, really enjoyed your review of this film and great collectible review as well. I really want that book on the lego characters.
Great podcast :D

billybob476

Got to listen a bit ealrier, great show! I think I have to watch the movie again now :)

jedijeff

Thanks for the comments, Glad that my podcast on the Movie prompted you to Check it out Dave and for Joe to watch it again.

The Encyclopedia is really cool Meds, very well put together in my Opinion. Here are a few pictures I got off the web in case anyone is interested in what it looks like

Bryancd

Great job Jeff and I went back and watched it on Netflix last night! Good fun!

davekill

WillEagle

Quote from: jedijeff on March 19, 2012, 07:00:31 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone. Happy to hear others like this movie just like I do. Will you are correct, they are Hydrogen Bubbles or Trees. I had written down Hydrogen in my notes, bit somehow said Helium instead, I think I might have had Helium on the mind after seeing John Carter Recently.
It's funny you said that about 'John Carter'. I had just come home from watching 'John Carter' and started listening to your podcast as I was doing some things around the house. And when you said that about Helium the 1st thing I thought was ,oops, I said that wrong and then of course I thought of a city on Barsoom! I really did. Again, great job.

jedijeff

Thanks again for the nice comments all. Happy people are checking the movie out again :)