• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Logan's Run" - tv series to DVD

Started by Rico, January 11, 2012, 06:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Finally, this classic series is coming to home DVD.  Not until April, but you can preorder your set now!  First, "Man From Atlantis" and now this!  I'm in geeky TV heaven!  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Logans-Run-Complete-Randy-Powell/dp/B006MFQ4OS/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1326333306&sr=1-1

Bryancd

So cool! I have some Logan's Run stuff to share VERY soon. :)

Bromptonboy

Love the movie and books.  These are fun to watch as well.
Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on January 11, 2012, 06:32:17 PM

I was wondering about that Bryan.  ;)

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on January 11, 2012, 07:24:29 PM
Quote from: Bryancd on January 11, 2012, 06:32:17 PM

I was wondering about that Bryan.  ;)

Should be here very soon...and I got an outfit to match. :)

Bromptonboy

Bryan, if you can convince your wife to wear the Jessica 7 outfit that Jenny Agutter wore - I need that page out of your play book...   ;)
Pete

Bryancd

Quote from: Bromptonboy on January 12, 2012, 10:06:46 AM
Bryan, if you can convince your wife to wear the Jessica 7 outfit that Jenny Agutter wore - I need that page out of your play book...   ;)

LOL! I thought about that, I'm sure I could find one.  :ohbaby Dude, I always think of you when I get my Logan's Run jones going, wait until you see what I am getting, you're gonna flip!

QuadShot

Quote from: Bryancd on January 12, 2012, 11:13:28 AM
Quote from: Bromptonboy on January 12, 2012, 10:06:46 AM

LOL! I thought about that, I'm sure I could find one.  :ohbaby Dude, I always think of you when I get my Logan's Run jones going, wait until you see what I am getting, you're gonna flip!
Uh...I think we just crossed some sort of weird line here. Yeah...think I'm going to, uh, drink or something...:)