• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Horizon, news from the future. Issue #2 for April 3th 2006.

Started by Chief, June 02, 2006, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief

Hey guys!

It's time for the second issue of Horizons. Tons of news on this one.

Catwoman is a lesbian. Kirk rides horses. Politics and Sci-Fi. It has it all!

Go read it here:

http://www.realitydistortion.org/horizon/horizon.html

Thanks to Spock for his work for Horizons. I will be using your code next issue. Thanks a lot!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Rico

Awesome work again.  Thanks Morex and with the assist from Spock!  :biggrin

One idea/suggestion.  Could you keep each issue so I can make a page on the website with a running archive of these.  Rather than just replacing them each week?  Maybe, add a number to each url like:  horizon1, horizon2, etc.  Or maybe even create an RSS feed for this.  Just some thoughts.

Fanboy

"I aim to misbehave."

spock

Hey morex, you should change the horizon.html to index.html. Then do the horizon1,2... thing for other pages
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

This is great stuff Morelos. I love hearing about Shatners horse riding stuff, and my cousin (who loves horses, but doesn't know a thing about Trek) has started to like the show slightly more after hearing the lead character loves horses.

O, and I LOVED the book Splinter of a Mind's eye, so that hearing about that author is pretty cool.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

De

Quote from: Chief O'Morex on June 02, 2006, 11:16:48 PM
Catwoman is a lesbian.

That's Batwoman.  This is a character whom hasn't appeared in comics (save for a couple of cameos) in almost 30 years.