• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

"24" - season 8

Started by Rico, August 11, 2009, 06:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Here's a very rough preview of Season 8 of "24."  Probably my favorite non-SF series.  Katee joins the team!   :wub

(this video is from Comic Con and is very rough in parts)

24 Season 8: Comic Con Trailer

Rico

Pic from Comic Con. 

Rico

sheldor

Grandpa??!!  Grandpa??  When did that happen?

Katee will be part of the cast?  Hmmmmm...I may have to watch the first 2 hours.

Rico

Yes!  "24" + Katee = Rico's head may explode!    :metallica:

moyer777

I can hardly wait for Jack to be Back.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

I'm so far behind on 24 it's untrue. I'm not sure they all aired on terrestrial TV over here and I didn't have Sky back then. I think we've only seen the first three.

The funnt thing is that when they aired on the BBC, there were no ads so it kept jumping a few minutes. Kind of ruined the whole idea a little bit :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Jack is back tonight!!!

sheldor

Is that woman on his left from last season?  Have to watch the recap at 7 tonight

Rico

Quote from: sheldar on January 17, 2010, 12:43:55 PM
Is that woman on his left from last season?  Have to watch the recap at 7 tonight

Yes, that's the FBI agent Jack was working with last season.

sheldor

Watched the first 2 hours last night.  Sounds like only a few months have passed since last season.  Jack is looking a bit older - wonder how many "days" he has left. :)  Sometimes its a little hard to believe all this can happen in a single day.  The new CTU set look very cool.

Nomad

Watched 24 last night! Same old, same old... But I still have a feeling that it's going to be a very good season! And Katee is in it!!! Yeah!
"That unit is defective. Its thinking is chaotic. Absorbing it unsettled me."
"That 'unit' is a woman."
"A mass of conflicting impulses."

- Nomad and Spock

moyer777

I also enjoyed the new CTU set.  It is following the typical 24ish plotline and style.  I like it though.  We will see what happens!  JACK IS BACK!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Enjoying it so far.  Some things are familiar and some new.  Glad it looks like Katee is getting some good screen time too.  And Jack is in good form.  I like seeing him conflicted about what to do.  And Chloe - so awesome!  Glad it's back.

Nomad

From watching Monday night's episode it seems that we might have another ex-BSG cast member on 24. At some point during the show they were talking about a "head master criminal" of the day and they had a picture, it was Leoben Conoy / Cylon #2 !!! Starbuck and Leoben will be together at last!!! :-)
"That unit is defective. Its thinking is chaotic. Absorbing it unsettled me."
"That 'unit' is a woman."
"A mass of conflicting impulses."

- Nomad and Spock