News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Biggest Trekkie Contest!

Started by Rico, January 27, 2009, 10:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I think I need to enter this....

Paramount and Esurance have teamed up to offer a new web site featuring content from the upcoming movie and a big contest.  They are looking for the "Biggest Trekkie" out there.  The idea is to make a short little video talking about why you are the biggest trekkie around.  About a minute long at most.  Then submit and and keep your fingers crossed.  The grand prize is a trip for two out to the Hollywood premiere for the film.  I think i'll be making one of these videos.  Even if I don't win, at least it might drum up some web site traffic and podcast listeners!  Go here: http://www.esurance.com/startrek  for all the content, videos, pictures, and contest details.

Dangelus

PR and a chance to be on the red carpet? Don't blame you Rico. Good luck.

Rico

But if I win, Sylar might try to cut out my brain!

billybob476

Or Spock will beat the crap out of you!

Dangelus

But we still want our exclusive Movie Premiere Podcast!  ;D

sheldor

Quote from: Rico on January 27, 2009, 10:38:47 AM
I think I need to enter this....

Paramount and Esurance have teamed up to offer a new web site featuring content from the upcoming movie and a big contest.  They are looking for the “Biggest Trekkie” out there.  The idea is to make a short little video talking about why you are the biggest trekkie around.  About a minute long at most.  Then submit and and keep your fingers crossed.  The grand prize is a trip for two out to the Hollywood premiere for the film.  I think i’ll be making one of these videos.  Even if I don’t win, at least it might drum up some web site traffic and podcast listeners!  Go here: http://www.esurance.com/startrek  for all the content, videos, pictures, and contest details.

Hmmmmm...the biggest trekkie.   I have an image of the guy who ran the uber-player from the South Park WoW episode. ;D