• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Another new UK Member

Started by celestialteapot, September 16, 2008, 05:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestialteapot

Hi :)

I'm another UK member :) I'm a 22yr old theatre electrician living and working in London's 'glittering' West End. I'm a big Trek fan and enjoy a lot of other sci-fi (particularly books)... and I'm also a member of the Sherlock Holmes Society of London.

So... greetings :)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Data

hi good to meet you dude ihave just joined myself a week or so ago im a huge holmes fan to,
yor going to have alot of fun

enjoy
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

Feathers

Welcome.

Living in the West End, I can only imagine the salary you must be on to afford that!?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Welcome!  The UK is taking over the forum!  All they need a UK girl to show up and we are done for!  ;)

Data

good to see trek is still so alive in the uk
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

celestialteapot

Quote from: Rico on September 16, 2008, 06:39:16 AM
Welcome!  The UK is taking over the forum!  All they need a UK girl to show up and we are done for!  ;)

Actually I am a UK girl ;-)

Quote from: feathers on September 16, 2008, 06:17:40 AM
Living in the West End, I can only imagine the salary you must be on to afford that!?

Not as much as you'd imagine, BECTU aren't a particularly strong union (as in they don't care, only if work in TV). I actually live off Baker Street so that's more Central than West End but I can walk into work if I choose :D
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Rico

Quote from: celestialteapot on September 16, 2008, 07:07:30 AM
Quote from: Rico on September 16, 2008, 06:39:16 AM

Actually I am a UK girl ;-)

Whoops!  Well again - very glad to have you with us.

moyer777

Welcome Teapot.  Good to have you on board.  I hope you enjoy the wonderful folks here at Treks in Sci Fi.

:cheers

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Data

Quote from: Data101 on September 16, 2008, 06:13:29 AM
hi good to meet you dude ihave just joined myself a week or so ago im a huge holmes fan to,

enjoy

sorry for jumping the gun with the dude thing

Geekyfanboy

Yay.. another girl and a Brit to boot... Welcome to our very geeky family. Sounds like you'll fit right in to our cyber family. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Feathers

Hooray! The UK takeover march has begun...Resistance is...what you get if you divide the Voltage drop by the current drawn....er, sorry...Futile!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Data101 on September 16, 2008, 07:45:43 AM

enjoy

Isn't dude for both nowadays?  Or am I totally wrong?

Welcome aboard!

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

Ha ha (evil laugh) the take over has begun, we Brits shall rule the day, well until its tea time and obviously all stops then. Welcome to the forums Steph, you've answered my Holmes question, hmm we may have crossed paths in the houses of Parliament. You will have a great time here, there is plenty of things to talk about including Holmes (don't know how you feel about Guy Rich Tea Biscuits take on it all, will talk to you about that soon)
Welcome to the fun.

Rico

Quote from: Kinglinksr on September 16, 2008, 09:45:57 AM
Quote from: Data101 on September 16, 2008, 07:45:43 AM

enjoy

Isn't dude for both nowadays?  Or am I totally wrong?

Welcome aboard!

King

I'd suggest never calling a woman a "dude."   ;)

iceman