Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Hello from the U.K

Started by Data, September 12, 2008, 03:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Data

Hey feathers

thanks man nice ti meet you
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

M-5

Welcome Aboard Data101! :cheers

Meds

Quote from: Data101 on September 13, 2008, 03:54:01 AM
hey hawkeye

yeah I'm hoping it will be an amazing year i emailed Rico and had a chat about making some imput to the show and he gave me some good ideas and he suggested i talk/link up with you for some ideas there seem to be a lack of U.K podcasts and i would love to put something together

let me know you thoughts

Ryan
Good old Rico, yeah there are only a few regular UK people on the forum, Feathers as you know is in London Town, Tim (Trekkygeek) who is based in Brighton and my good self based in Bromsgrove. I am planning on doing a podcast soon, once our house move has finished. You sound like a joining in kind of chap so feel free to join in with our RPG or reading a few posts. Have you heard the Ready Room microcasts produced b Jen and Kenny (StarTrekFanatic5) and released by Rico. Check it out, you can catch up on the RPG story and we are  always eager for writers and readers. If you are intrested PM Jen or Kenny or feel free to email me or PM me.

iceman