• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Hellboy Animated movie on 3/17/07, Cartoon Network

Started by Rico, March 16, 2007, 04:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Coolness!  A new Hellboy animated movie (Blood and Iron) is on tomorrow night (Sat., 3/17) from 7 - 8:30 on the Cartoon Network.  Check your local listings for exact time.  Here's some more info:

The animated adventures of the demon-turned-superhero continue as Hellboy (voice of Ron Perlman) works with top BPRD agents Liz Sherman and Abe Sapien to help Professor Broom investigate the resurrection of Erzsebet Ondrushko. Along the way, they encounter ghosts, a phantom wolf pack, witches, harpies, and a giant werewolf. Other voices include Selma Blair and Doug Jones.

ryanlb

"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Rico

I thought this one was even better than the first animated feature.  A lot more depth and better use of all the characters.  Lots of cool stuff and I'm happy they are keeping the same actor voices from the live action film.  Can't wait for Hellboy 2!

Rico

Oh, here's a very cool video featuring Liz with scenes from the live action movie...

[youtube=425,350]5nqqSrs5NFU[/youtube]

And here's a preview for this latest animated movie:

[youtube=425,350]_2uelrpovBs[/youtube]

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

comix

I thought that it was pretty great! I love the art and the voices were wonderful. I am a huge fan of Hellboy and I have been waiting for this one and I was not disappointed.   :-*
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper