• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Arrow" - CW TV series

Started by Rico, May 17, 2012, 08:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisMC

Arrow continues to be top notch, I loved the last episode...but...

I'm getting kinda tired of this Oliver/Felicity crap. Perfect example of what happens when the will they/won't they get together thing kinda goes wrong. Felicity is becoming the annoying character (not much, I like her) that Laurel was last year. Love the show, love it all, but this romance with Ollie and her was a mistake and I hope she gets with Palmer and can get back to being the awesome support person in the Arrow cave.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Jobydrone

Not to spoil but they could very well be going the direction you want if last episode is any indication.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

ChrisMC

Quote from: Jobydrone on February 07, 2015, 06:03:24 AM
Not to spoil but they could very well be going the direction you want if last episode is any indication.
Yeah, I know. But the forced "relationship drama" stuff I hate is still gonna happen. It's almost as bad as the Love Triangle trope that happens in almost every show on the air nowadays.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Rico

I'm fine with it all. It makes sense based on what Oliver is planning on doing by working with Malcolm. Felicity would be the most against that. I don't find any of it forced. When Sara was removed from the situation this was bound to happen. Still one of my top favorite shows!  :)

WillEagle

I haven't watched yesterdays episode but I did watch last weeks "Suicidal Tendencies" and really liked it.
[spoiler]With the Atom going up against the Arrow and Arsenal was very cool. But I didn't like that they killed off Deadshot. Of course its a show based on comic books so he might not be dead afterall. lol[/spoiler]

WillEagle

Just watched Public Enemy! Very good episode. Can't wait to watch Broken Arrow.

Rico

Definitely big stuff going on this season for this series.

WillEagle

Not sure what I think about Oliver's big change. It will be interesting to find out how it plays out. He is supposed to show up in Flash again too. Sooooo??

WillEagle

Just finished watching Wed. episode and it was AWESOME!!! What a great episode! It was really cool to see

[spoiler]Atom against a jet! And Katana in full costume. Very very cool![/spoiler]

ricdude

Just started watching this. Kind of digging it. Lots of what I enjoyed about Daredevil, but enough of a budget to do the grander scale of the plot lines justice. Obviously more going on than is being let on, what with the partial reveal flashback storytelling. Absolutely loved this exchange:

"I spilled a lot of coffee on my laptop. Can you fix it?"
"Really? Because those look like bullet holes."
"It was in a bad neighborhood."

Rico

Welcome to the Arrow-verse! And yeah, Felicity has some great lines.

ricdude

Likely headed into mysticism for season 4, with a possible side of Constantine? I'm in!

http://io9.com/arrows-working-hard-to-resurrect-constantine-1718163659?rev=1437026846274

WillEagle

Never been a fan of the magical side of the DC or Marvel comic characters so I could do without Constantine showing up. Of course I love these DC shows too much to not watch it every darn week!

Rico

WillEagle