• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Syfy Series 'Ascension'

Started by Bromptonboy, December 12, 2014, 08:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Couldn't find a topic for this - so I will create one.  Looking forward to this 3-part series.  Saw a commercial that looked great.  I think my favorite toaster - Tricia Helfer - is in this show.
Pete

Rico

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Didn't quite realize this starts tomorrow already.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bromptonboy

Something goofed on my DVR - so I didn't get the first episode.  I'll try to get it on demand, or in rerun.  Anyone else see it? 
Pete

Rico

Sitting on my TIVO.  Probably won't watch for a little while still.  Got other shows to catch up on first.

moyer777

Got it recording, not time to watch yet.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

I watched about 30 minutes of the first show this AM.  Seems interesting - I will keep at it.  Tricia Helfer still looks amazing.  This show has quite a bit of adult content (at least in the 1st 30 minutes).
[spoiler]My friend at work tells me there is some kind of a big curve ball at the end of the first episode - I have some guesses as to what it might be..but I am not sure yet.[/spoiler]
Pete

MARKO

I tried to watch it after i recorded it....ZZZZZzz
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Bromptonboy

Quote from: MARKO on December 17, 2014, 09:49:44 AM
I tried to watch it after i recorded it....ZZZZZzz
It didn't knock my socks off, but I will try to keep watching.  Tricia Helfer and the other eye candy gives me enough motivation to keep up the momentum.  :)
Pete

Bromptonboy

Finished the first episode this morning.  Not nuts about it, but will finish it out.  Tricia is worth it..
Pete

Bryancd

We watched the first episode last night and actually liked it. The twist at the end was fun!

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Bryancd on December 18, 2014, 10:30:56 AM
We watched the first episode last night and actually liked it. The twist at the end was fun!
I saw that twist coming..
What is up with the flag?  Seems to be missing a few stars.
Pete

Bromptonboy

More of a twist at the end of the series.  Leaving a nice big fat opening for a continued series no doubt.  I might watch if they do.
Pete