• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Shirt Idea - order now

Started by Rico, November 04, 2012, 07:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Orders accepted through the whole weekend!

Bryancd

IN!!! That's what I get for waiting, thanks for the extension!

Rico

Thanks everyone who has ordered so far.  I'm going to keep the orders going until Halloween, I think.  Want to give everyone a chance to get their shirt! 

Ktrek

How close are you to getting the minimum Rico?
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

Quote from: Ktrek on October 26, 2013, 09:08:04 PM
How close are you to getting the minimum Rico?

Pretty close.  We should be ok.  I wanted to put one final call out on the podcast today.

Rico

Rico

Just placed the order!  Due to arrive to me by Nov. 14th.  I will ship them right after I get them.  Thanks to everyone that ordered.

Bromptonboy

Cool, looking forward to it.  I cannot seem to find my older spock-logo tshirt from the last shirt-fest.
Pete

Rico

Just got an image of the stitching proof from the shirt company.  Looks perfect!

billybob476

Looking good! Excited to get it!

Rico

The shirts have just arrived!  They got them to me early and they look fantastic!  Excuse the quick cell phone pics.  I'll be getting these shipped out in the next couple of days.  Excited to wear mine at the Austin Comic Con (besides everywhere else - hehe)!

ChrisMC

Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Ktrek

Sweet! Can't wait Rico! I'll post a pic of me wearing someplace. If I can think of someplace cool that is. Wish I could get down to Comic Con to meet you Rico. Austin's a little further than I can go without the Mrs. to help drive. I might look into airfare and see how much it is to fly in from Dallas. Hmmmm......
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

Got the shirts packed up and ready to ship out.  Seems tomorrow is a holiday, so I will hit the post office Tuesday and get these all sent out.

billybob476

Remembrance day here. Didn't think you guys observed it.