News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Hello there

Started by ShanklysRedShirt, October 19, 2011, 04:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanklysRedShirt

Hello there

Just wanted to introduce myself to your splendid website.

I've been listening to the podcasts for a couple of years now and thought it was about time that I should join this forum.

A few things about myself:

I'm recently married and living in London and absolutely loving it
Outside Star Trek my main passions are Liverpool Football Club and a good night in the pub with my friends and now watching chick flicks with my wife though that could be more of a necessity then a pleasure.

Things I like about Star Trek are Deep Space 9, Jean Luc Picard, the Ferengi, Gowron, Garak, all the Doctors and lots of big battles. Nothing that much I dislike about Star Trek though I don't normally watch the Voyager repeats.

Really looking forward to having some excellent conversations with fellow members as at the moment no-one else to discuss Trek with, particularly my wife!

Cheers
If there's nothing wrong with me...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

Dangelus

Welcome!

Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

Rico

Welcome to another UK mate!

turtlesrock

iceman

Feathers

Hello. Another UK joins the crew! Excellent! We'll see those Canadians off yet ;)

Welcome.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bromptonboy

I think these Brits are trying to muscle us out!  :)  Maybe Rico has secretly relocated to Hackney..

Welcome aboard!
Pete

billybob476

Bryancd

Geekyfanboy

Welcome to our little geeky group.

Meds

Ah welcome a fine UK fellow joins our team of merry charlatans. Have fun.

stansnig

Welcome.  Another Brit!  As Welland said, "the British are coming!"
stansnig

ShanklysRedShirt

Thank you very much for your kind words. You really got to stop though as your going to make my cry  :)
If there's nothing wrong with me...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

M-5

Welcome aboard! :cheers

moyer777

so great to have you on board!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com