• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Our New Podcast - Just Because...

Started by QuadShot, February 22, 2011, 08:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

Rick (M), me too! Although...:) Joyce and I DID get our tax refund recently and it was a fair size....

Meds

45 mins of brilliance. Excellent episode with the Rick, great job Al & Joyce. The only downside is i now want a darn iPad 2 LOL

QuadShot

Thanks Meds...I know. Rick Peete did a great job of convincing us of the merits of the iPad 2, didn't he? :) Don't know if we should be happy, or ANGRY :):)

RickPeete

Oh my!  Perhaps I need to recant.....

QuadShot

NO NO NO! It was excellent Rick!! :)

Feathers

Quote from: QuadShot on March 29, 2011, 02:22:14 PM
Thanks Meds...I know. Rick Peete did a great job of convincing us of the merits of the iPad 2, didn't he? :) Don't know if we should be happy, or ANGRY :):)

...or suddenly POOR?

It was a good show. I'm still going to resist the urge to purchase, however!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

QuadShot

Thanks Feathers.  So, why are you resisting the urge? Remember, resistance is futile! :)

Feathers

So is spending money you haven't got (while trying to move house)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

KingIsaacLinksr

Great episode btw, I got to listen to it a few days ago and agreed with what Rick P said.  The iPad 2 is a great device.  :)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

QuadShot

Thanks Tim! Me thinks me will need to spend the old tax refund! :)

QuadShot

AWESOME interview with the one and only Rick Moyer last night for an upcoming Just Because...Rick Moyer episode! You think you know him? Ha! Tune in to find out more! :) Thanks Rick for the awesome chat, can't wait to release it!!!! April 13th..

Meds

Awesome looking forward to listening :D

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: QuadShot on April 08, 2011, 11:50:42 AM
AWESOME interview with the one and only Rick Moyer last night for an upcoming Just Because...Rick Moyer episode! You think you know him? Ha! Tune in to find out more! :) Thanks Rick for the awesome chat, can't wait to release it!!!! April 13th..

Fantastic.. looking forward to hearing it.

QuadShot

Just Because...Rick Moyer
Welcome to episode 3 of Just Because...the podcast dedicated to  whatever we want to share!! In this episode we introduce you to one of our best friends in the world, Rick Moyer.

"Just Because...Rick Moyer" takes you on an incredible journey about an incredible guy. Rick is a very talented musician, photographer, voiceover actor, podcaster, leader of faith, and one awesome cook! Join us as we chat with Rick about where his passion for music and audio productions came from, how is love for all things GEEK influenced his talent, where he is now and what his plans for the future are.

After listening to "Just Because...Rick Moyer", you'll love him as much as we do! If you want to get in touch with Rick, purchase one of his awesome CD's,or if you're interested in hiring Rick for your voiceover production,  you can drop him a line at rick@takehimwithyou.com, or you can send an email to us at justbecausepodcast@gmail.com and we'll pass it along!

You can listen to the episode in iTunes, or from here: http://web.me.com/alkessel/Just_Because/Podcast/Entries/2011/4/13_Just_Because...Rick_Moyer.html

Thanks for joining us for this episode of Just Because. If you have an idea for a future show, or if you're interested in sharing your very own Just Because episode with the world, drop us a line at justbecausepodcast@gmail.com

Take care, keep groovy and we'll talk again soon ~~~Al, Joyce & Kate (the pup!)

Dangelus