• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Better Call Saul

Started by Bromptonboy, October 14, 2014, 05:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

I'm really loving it too. Feels very tonally similar to BB.  12 episodes isn't gonna be enough. I guess Mad Men starts right when this ends so it'll be ok
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

My wife is pumped up for the next (final) season of Madmen.  I never got into that show.
Pete

DrKankles

I'm wondering how much of the current -Post Breaking Bad- timeline they are going to cover.  Will it be mostly backstory with just a splash of the current times or will it be more like Arrow with like a 50/50 split.
Jeff  :usflag

Bromptonboy

Good question.  They can always cover his life post-BB - that looks like a potential for some fun.
Pete

Rico

I think for now at least it will stay set in the past, pre-BB era.

Bromptonboy

Yes, I am anxious to see how he connects with some of the other characters from BB
Pete

Bromptonboy

This weeks episode was really good.  Loving this show.  (more importantly the wife likes it so it will be easy to stay current)
Pete

Rico

Yep, another solid episode.

Bromptonboy

Love how his backstory is slowly unfolding.
Pete

Bromptonboy

Last episode was SO GOOD!  Love the Mike Ehrmentraut character, and was glad to see some of his back story.
Pete

Rico

Yep - this series continues to rock!

Bromptonboy

good solid cast, and some great writing.
Pete

Jobydrone

This last episode was some of the best acting and most heart wrenching dialogue I've seen in a series probably since Breaking Bad ended. This episode was Emmy bait for absolute certain. If you're a Breaking Bad fan and haven't yet watched this show, the most recent episode is the perfect jumping on point and will get you hooked for sure.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

You're not kidding Joby.  I didn't realize he had those kind of acting chops.  What a show...
Pete

ChrisMC

If anybody had doubts, I'm fairly certain they should be erased by now. Wowza.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/