• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Better Call Saul

Started by Bromptonboy, October 14, 2014, 05:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

I almost cried when they showed only three episodes left at the end of this weeks show.  That sucks.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Jobydrone on March 20, 2015, 05:34:04 AM
I almost cried when they showed only three episodes left at the end of this weeks show.  That sucks.
I agree - such a good show.  Hopefully next year will be a longer season.  I really love this show.
Pete

Bromptonboy

Such a great show.  I saw that twist coming at the end of the latest episode. 
Pete

Rico

Been a great first season.  Finale next week!

Bromptonboy

Pete

DrKankles

This show came out of the gate strong and continues to deliver.  One of the few shows I still consider appointment TV.

Bromptonboy

Final show of the season was good - but to me not as powerful and the penultimate episode of last week.  Still, this is an amazing show, and I cannot wait for the next season.  Hopefully it will be a 15 show season at least.
Pete

Rico

Really good season finale and I think it obviously set the stage for what is to come next season.

moyer777

I am blown away by this series.  Some of the best, thought provoking television that I have ever seen.  So many layers in the characters, so many things that hit me in the gut... pretty amazing.  SO sad that we have to wait now.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

I agree - an amazing show.  Nice to see Squiggy back in the saddle as well..
Pete

Rico

If anyone is watching this series and didn't watch "Breaking Bad" you really need to go back and watch that series too.

Bromptonboy

Love BB.  I had to take a break in the last season - was getting too stressed by the show.  :)
Pete

Rico

Yeah, I knew you had watched it. I was talking more to Mr. Moyer - and anyone else reading this.

Bromptonboy

Thank God Game of Thrones is coming on now that Saul is over for the season.  :)  That and Silicon valley season 2..
Pete

Rico

I'm trying to get into Silicon Valley but it's not doing much for me. Halt and Catch Fire is so much more interesting. And season two starts up in June.