• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

The Ready Room Mircocast

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 28, 2008, 01:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingIsaacLinksr

Downloaded and listened.  Glad I sound better than my last time I did a podcast.  And I'm very much for a skype party.  When is it?

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

wraith1701

Cool episode, and great interview!  Also; great job on the reading... Jen, you could probably make some cash doing audiobooks!

Looking forward to the next one!

Jen

lol. I wish! Thanks Wraith, it's a lot of fun.

Quote from: wraith1701 on February 20, 2008, 02:59:35 PM
Cool episode, and great interview!  Also; great job on the reading... Jen, you could probably make some cash doing audiobooks!

Looking forward to the next one!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Okay gang... I created an email account for our Ready Room podcast. So if you want to send us email comments or suggestions or better yet an audio comment or suggestion (mp3)... or read a post or do a dramatization you can email them to:

TheReadyRoomPodcast@gmail.com

And remember we are looking for folks to do our monologue for the opening of the show. Either do the one we already have or make up your own and send it to us.

Thanks everyone for your support.. Jen and I are still working out the kinks but we're having a great time doing these... look for episode 5 this week.

Bryancd

Just had a chance to hear the latest Ready Room, thanks for bringing my post and characetr to life, Jen!

KingIsaacLinksr

I thought I'd have a whack at the intro to the RPG like Just X had posted.  It might be mildly cheesy to some, but I thought I'd throw it out there:

The Tiberius: A running River

These are the writings of the Treks in Sci Fi forum.

Its journey, to explore the universe around us. 

To bring a group of people together. 

To boldly write where no one has read before. 

Its an attempt. 

King

Geekyfanboy

KingIsaacLinksr

Jen

Quote from: Shelby Daelen on June 10, 2009, 02:15:37 PM
Jen and Kenny,

I have been catching up and this has been a great way to do that. Great work.

Crystal

Thanks Crystal...glad you like it. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

The Ready Room Podcast has come to it's end. We had a great 2 year run and would like to thank all those who participated in reading, doing interviews,  and writing this wonderful Treks in Sci Fi RPG.

I would like to personally Thank Jen, my co-host. She entered the RPG in it's infancy and made it a fun and wild ride. We started The Ready Room together and though it may have fizzled out towards the end we had a wonderful time doing it. We then added Rick Moyer who already did a awesome job at composing music for The Ready Room, but when we took him on as a third co-host our show was elevated to a whole new level. Though I talk with both of them everyday I do miss doing The Ready Room with them. It's funny but I guess The Ready Room podcast was our training ground as we have all moved on to our own podcasts; Jen has Anomaly, Rick has Take Him With You and I have Knights of the Guild.

I would like to thank one more person.. Rico, if you hadn't started Treks in sci fi I wouldn't have gotten the bug for podcasting (sending in many comments towards the beginning). We also wouldn't have done The Ready Room and share in your feed. So Thank you for all you have done for us. As I always say Rico's Treks in sci fi podcast is the Father of all our podcasts including Meds "Waffle On", and Tim's "Appytimes".

Thank you for a wonderful two years.

Bryancd

Thank you Kenny, Jen, Rick, and Rico. The Ready Room was good fun!

Feathers

I thin k ther RR podcast got my first audio comment.

Thanks all, RIP.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Thank you guys so much for the time and effort put in. I was always very happy and excited to help out in my small way and love all your new shows!

Rico

A big thanks to Kenny, Jen, Rick, and everyone that helped with the Ready Rooms and the RPG.  Your casts are definitely going to be missed but I'm very happy it inspired you to do your "own thing" too.  That was always one of my goals for my podcast and this forum.  To try and inspire others in several ways.  Anytime any of you want to guest host or anything like that, just ask.  The mic is always open.  ;)