• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

A few changes...

Started by Rico, July 23, 2010, 06:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

I've yet to find the gallery. I assume it's not hidden somewhere obscure so it must be staring me in the face which is why I can't see it :(

Edit: OK, found it now. Back to the 'normal' forum view and press the blindingly obvious button at the top of the page!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

I tweaked the Book/Comic board and added writing to it.  For those with writing in their blood and projects this can be a place to share that.  Thought it fit in well there.

Rico

As a slight technical heads up, if you post pictures as attachments, it helps if the picture name isn't too long.  When the recent pics appear in the left column, if the picture name is long it tends to shift the column and you have to scroll.  It's not a huge deal but it will help make pics stay centered better in that recent pics area.

- thanks

Rico

Since we are coming up on six years of TSF, I'm planning on updating the main webpage some.  I also may alter a few more things on the forum too.  Just need to find some time.  :)

Dangelus

Is it me or did the shout box go away?

Feathers

It's you! (Little button at the top right should bring it back if the whole column has gone).

Dangelus

Quote from: Feathers on September 04, 2011, 12:22:10 PM
It's you! (Little button at the top right should bring it back if the whole column has gone).

Weird, how did I manage to do that? Cheers Mike.

Feathers

Not a problem :) At least I understood your question this time!  :blush

Rico

Added a new Halloween theme tonight!

turtlesrock

it's nice! very halloweenish. (we need to make that a word)

Rico

Tweaked the forum a bit today and did a lot on the main site too.  The main site isn't done yet - but it's getting there.  Some links still need to be adjusted, etc.  check it out when you can....

http://treksinscifi.com/podcast_notes/

Jobydrone

Looks very good.  Love the Trek News section. How you find the time for all this I'll never figure out.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone on April 01, 2012, 08:32:35 PM
Looks very good.  Love the Trek News section. How you find the time for all this I'll never figure out.

Thanks!  Still got some more to do, but it's coming along.  Oh, where do I get the time?  I have a time machine - of course!  :)

billybob476

Quote from: Rico on April 02, 2012, 05:25:09 AM
Quote from: Jobydrone on April 01, 2012, 08:32:35 PM

Thanks!  Still got some more to do, but it's coming along.  Oh, where do I get the time?  I have a time machine - of course!  :)

I actually think it's a time turner, it also lets you get to class on time!

Jobydrone

I keep moving over to the wrong side of the screen to click "show replies to your posts" since the upgrade.  It reminds me of when I first got my iMac and kept moving to the wrong side of the screen to close windows ;)
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx