• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Heroes (might contain slight spoilers)

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 03, 2006, 10:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

And finally the fifth cover.

Geekyfanboy

Well  if you can't wait till next Monday, CBR has three one mintue clips of the next episode of Heroes. The first two are kind of spoilery and the third one brought a tear to my eye.  Can't wait for Monday.. never thought I would say that... I enjoy my weekends but many sometime I wish they would end so I can see Heroes Monday night.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=10518

Darth Gaos

The covers actually look like you could line them side by side and the background picture would be complete.  There is a small picture on the bottom left of the first cover that is a bit hard to make out (too me anyway)....I don't know...just grasping at straws.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Darkmolerman

The cover 5 of 5 is creepy in the way of people will get ideas that Mr. L knows Syler and/or they are realted or friends or something!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Darth Gaos on May 11, 2007, 09:32:26 AM
The covers actually look like you could line them side by side and the background picture would be complete.  There is a small picture on the bottom left of the first cover that is a bit hard to make out (too me anyway)....I don't know...just grasping at straws.

That's a good eye Darth... you are suppose to lay out the cover side and side and they make one big picture.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Darkmolerman on May 11, 2007, 09:38:16 AM
The cover 5 of 5 is creepy in the way of people will get ideas that Mr. L knows Syler and/or they are realted or friends or something!

Well we don't know if they are working together.. I mean Linderman does what the explosion to happen, and if Hiro didn't change the past Sylar would be the one who exploded.. plus I think the fifth cover are the "bad guys" cover.

Darkmolerman

oh....funny usually that would involve fire or something
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Great idea Darth-

so here we go.

here is the smaller version, and then click on the link for the big picture

http://www.christrocks.com/forum/heroestogether.jpg

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darth Gaos

I wonder if they will not be able to prevent the bomb from going off.  Hiro has already failed at changing the past with the death of Charlie so who knows.

The covers look great together but I still have 2 questions:
1.  What is the photo of in the lower left corner of cover #1?
2.  Is that a crystal ball in lower left corner of cover #5?

Ideas, thoughts, conjecture?

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Darth Gaos on May 11, 2007, 12:25:30 PM
I wonder if they will not be able to prevent the bomb from going off.  Hiro has already failed at changing the past with the death of Charlie so who knows.

The covers look great together but I still have 2 questions:
1.  What is the photo of in the lower left corner of cover #1?
2.  Is that a crystal ball in lower left corner of cover #5?

Ideas, thoughts, conjecture?

Well I can't tell what the picture is.. but the crystal ball thing is a SNOW GLOBE.

Locutus

The photo is a picture of the plaza in New York where they were all standing at the end of the last episode. Can't tell too much more than that, though.
Admiral Piett: Impossible! Are calcs proves us otherwise.
" Blalock's 'Shadow Puppets' To Get California Release" <-- Best headline ever on this site.

Darth Gaos

Snow Globe.....Duh, sorry, it's been a long week.  Do you think there is any significance beyond what happened last week?

Geekyfanboy

Oka: Heroes Finale Is The Bomb

Masi Oka, who plays the time-traveling Hiro in NBC's Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming season finale will have a resolution of the first season and a cliffhanger in the last three minutes that will lead directly into season two. "I think it's great the way the finale ends," Oka said in an interview May 10 at the Saturn Awards in Universal City, Calif., where he was honored for best supporting actor in a television series. "It's a wrapping up of volume one, which is [called] 'Genesis.' And it wraps up the whole bomb storyline. So it's a nice finale, and there's a great cliffhanger with everybody, I would say. And you do get to see a little bit of volume two, which is called 'Generations.'"

Oka also talked about the return of guest star George Takei, who plays his father on the show and has some involvement with the mysterious O.W.I., or Organization Without Initials. "It's going to be pretty fantastic," Oka said of the next episode, titled "Landslide." "[Takei is] there, and we get a little bit of a training montage, like a Karate Kid thing. ... He might be part of the O.W.I. We don't know. The whole O.W.I. could be something bigger than we think. And as I say, volume two is called 'Generations.' What does that mean? Does that mean the past? There's going to be some more things with generations of other families, or is it generations in terms of years? Eras? Who knows?"

As for the final episode, Oka said it was a difficult shoot, but the efforts of the cast and crew paid off in the end. "The big finale has been amazing because we had a lot of long nights," he said. "Because of the location, we had to shoot overnight. So we'd have 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. day after day after day. It was tough on the crew, tough on the cast. ... But it's going to be fantastic. The finale's going to be the bomb. Literally and metaphorically." Heroes airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT. (NBC is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM.)

Geekyfanboy

Two more minute preveiws of the next episode. If you can wait.. good for you.. if not enjoy. They are soooooooo goood.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=10532

markinro

Hard to believe the season is over next week - Heroes, Lost, 24, Numbers (one of my favorite shows - more nerdy then scifi)

This is going to be one of the longest summers in a while.   Last time like this ?  Cliffhanger for Best of Both Worlds.