• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Alien Nation Podcast

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 28, 2011, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redshirt97

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on June 18, 2013, 08:26:56 AM
Thanks for your continued comments and support, and yes we will be reviewing all the episodes then move on the 5 TV movies and then onto the comics and books. So we have plenty left to review.

That is good to hear, can't wait for the shows on the novels and movies.
I am going with the best information that I have.

RickPeete

Kenny, I am probably the worst fan ever.  I love your podcasts, particularly this one, but I am terrible about sending you guys feedback.  Unfortunately, the fact that I am commenting along with you as I listen to them doesn't count. :)

So I will just say right now that I think the shows you do are very entertaining, informative, and fun.  The shows you review are all ones that I love, and I enjoy taking the trip down memory lane as you review these old favorites.  It makes me feel good that I am not the only one who has all these shows on DVD sets. LOL

Keep up the great work and I'll keep listening!

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: RickPeete on June 21, 2013, 09:01:00 AM
Kenny, I am probably the worst fan ever.  I love your podcasts, particularly this one, but I am terrible about sending you guys feedback.  Unfortunately, the fact that I am commenting along with you as I listen to them doesn't count. :)

So I will just say right now that I think the shows you do are very entertaining, informative, and fun.  The shows you review are all ones that I love, and I enjoy taking the trip down memory lane as you review these old favorites.  It makes me feel good that I am not the only one who has all these shows on DVD sets. LOL

Keep up the great work and I'll keep listening!

Thanks Rick.. I appreciate it. Yeah Alien Nation is such a niche that we only have a few hundred listeners but my brother and I love Alien Nation and doing the podcast so even if we only had 1 listener it would be worth it. Thanks for your continued support of all my podcasts.

Redshirt97

Hi, Kenny, I just listened to Dr. Death last night.  great podcast.  I never got to see this ep when it first aired.  I saw it latter on the Sci-fi channel.  I missed this ep back in the day for some reason or another.  Tobin Bell was good in it I thought and yes the reporter was a real scum bag.

JT

Are you guys going to do the tv movies? Love the podcast btw

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: JT on August 17, 2013, 03:10:53 AM
Are you guys going to do the tv movies? Love the podcast btw

Yep.. gonna do a Listener comment podcast at the end of season one and then move to the 5 TV movies and then move on to the novels and comic books.

Thanks for listening.

Redshirt97

Finally got to listen to ep 19 of the podcast.  great podcast, it was a powerful ep.  I always thought the satmemet that Peter rabbit said about a carpentends son chanageing the world was a powerful secan.  I think the end had Sikes checking back into his religious roots.

Redshirt97

Hi Kenny I just listen to ep 20 today.  great ep of the show and the podcast.  I had always thought the thing of the human woman being married to the E. Pole chacther was intresting.  I do look forward to the movie reviews latter on.  I hope you can also do podcast on the novelizations, I really loved those back in the day.

fatfather_2005

yet again, i am coming very late to this podcast, but alien nation wasone of the few shows i trully hated when i missed one of the episodes  on the original run. but i got it on dvd. i liked the movie, and when i see the series was coming out, i was happy, until i started working every monday night, lol when it was showing, lol
i have started listening and i am catching up, lol  keep up the great work.
In the Absense of Light, the Darkness Prevails.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: fatfather_2005 on October 21, 2013, 07:04:17 AM
yet again, i am coming very late to this podcast, but alien nation wasone of the few shows i trully hated when i missed one of the episodes  on the original run. but i got it on dvd. i liked the movie, and when i see the series was coming out, i was happy, until i started working every monday night, lol when it was showing, lol
i have started listening and i am catching up, lol  keep up the great work.

Better late then never.. glad you found the podcast, we are having a great time looking back at this amazing series. Thanks for listening.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Redshirt97 on October 02, 2013, 06:52:28 PM
Hi Kenny I just listen to ep 20 today.  great ep of the show and the podcast.  I had always thought the thing of the human woman being married to the E. Pole chacther was intresting.  I do look forward to the movie reviews latter on.  I hope you can also do podcast on the novelizations, I really loved those back in the day.

Thanks for your continued support.. yes we are about to finish the series and then will move on to the 5 TV movies, then the actual film, then the books and finally the comic books. We got lots more to review.

Redshirt97

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on October 23, 2013, 11:32:57 AM
Quote from: Redshirt97 on October 02, 2013, 06:52:28 PM

Thanks for your continued support.. yes we are about to finish the series and then will move on to the 5 TV movies, then the actual film, then the books and finally the comic books. We got lots more to review.
great to hear!

Redshirt97

I just listend to ep 21 and 22.  I finished listening to 22 today.  great podcast.  I was left on the edge of my seat when the ep of the show ended in a cliff hanger.  I was looking forward to season 2 of the show but then heard by my younger brother that it was canceled. I latter got into reading the books that were the tie ins to the series.  then the movies were  great too. 

I listened to ep 21 the tough a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't know that Johnan Branis was the child in the show.  I only remember him from Seaquest DSV.  but that was a good podcast too.  can't wait for Decembers fancast, I will be watching and downlowding it when abaible.

Redshirt97

It is great to have the Alien Nation podcast back.