News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Person of Interest

Started by ElfManDan, September 23, 2011, 10:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

yeah, I'm enjoying this season too!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on February 05, 2012, 07:09:51 AM
Awesome couple of episodes recently for this show.  The most recent one adding a new element and adversary for our team.  Really loving this series and probably still my favorite new show of the year.
S1E22

This one just aired over here and while I've seen it before it really is an excellent episode and demonstrates the level change they introduced at the end of this thing.

Apparently this was supposed to be the original season finale but once they got renewed, JJ and team went back to the network and requested an extra episode to close the season with a bit more of a bang. Boy did they succeed!

I'm looking forward to watching it again next week.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Feathers

Watching the finale again was a valuable exercise (post watching the first half of season 2) since looking at it with new eyes revealed a good few pointers as to what was to come that I'd simply missed the first time around, even though they were pretty obvious.

We get season 2 later in the year apparently so I'll probably re-watch that when it becomes available on broadcast.

If I haven't said it before in this thread I'll say it now, this is pretty much my top show of the moment. (Though there is some question over its Sci-Fi credibility - is it really fiction? ;))

Rico

WOW!  The first episode of season three was great!  I love how the whole "gang" is working more together.  This is still a great series with an awesome premise.

Feathers

Still waiting for Season 2 to air over here (ignoring the fact that I might have seen it already...). It may be due this month, apparently, but that means season 3 is probably at least a year away.

I'm glad it's good...

Rico

Wow...no season two yet for you.  That is slow!

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on October 01, 2013, 08:13:22 AM
Wow...no season two yet for you.  That is slow!

Back to the bad old days!

It may be because this is run by one of the terrestrial channels but their lateness with stuff is generally because a sattelite channel has first run rights and that's not the case here.

Feathers

Well, this is an old thread!

Season 3 hits over here on Monday.

Rico

I'm still watching it.  This season four here has been kind of a mixed bag.  Some really great stuff and some kind of forgettable episodes I think.