• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Hi, My Name is Jen...

Started by Jen, September 15, 2011, 02:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Quote from: RickPeete on September 15, 2011, 03:34:55 PM
Sorry about the use of geek girls -- I guess I keep seeing the term in the Amomaly email address -- but you know I use it with the utmost respect.  I am one of the lurkers on the Anomaly forum and I know I need to get more involved there.  I will promise to contribute better in the future.

Loved the B5 commentary!  I loved that show (and I think my son may be the youngest B5 fan in Illinois) so I am looking forward to hearing more segments about it!

Oh, I was just kidding. :D  No worries.

So you're the one "guest" who floats around on our forum? ;) 

I'm really glad you liked the B5 commentary on Anomaly Supplemental. Sarah did a great job with that. She cracked me up with some of her comments. The one about the station commander reminding her of a 50's dad almost made me shoot my drink out of my nose. Like Sarah, I'm also knew to B5, but I've only seen half of Season1 thus far. Something about Sinclair bothers me. I think in a few clever words she pinpointed exactly what my problem with him is. :) I'm sure it will get better. I haven't given up on the series yet. I do like all the aliens. The actors playing them are probably the best on the show. Her review made me want to watch it again.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Quote from: spaltor on September 16, 2011, 10:24:28 AM
Jen!  Fancy meeting you here!  ;)

Hey....what are you doing over here? Who's moding Anomaly? The Bots? ;) :D 
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

QuadShot

Quote from: Jen on September 16, 2011, 10:46:14 AM
Quote from: QuadShot on September 15, 2011, 03:25:24 PM
It's very nice to "meet" you Jen - again! A lot has happened since you last visited. Man has been to the moon, several times, although, I still contend it was faked and actually created by Disney. :) It's really good to see you back again...Perchance you and Angela would be game for a visit to our Just Because podcast sometime to discuss Anomaly? :) (yep, I'm ALWAYS fishing!)

Sure. :) We've managed to swamp ourselves with interviews and joint casts for the next few months, but if you still want to have us on...maybe we could swing by in Dec? That would be cool.
Dec sounds good! I'll email you as the time gets near!

Poodyglitz

Hey Jen,

Cool to see you here and really great to see the "welcome back mat" rolled out with such vigor.

Quote from: Jen on September 16, 2011, 10:52:51 AM
I'm really glad you liked the B5 commentary on Anomaly Supplemental. Sarah did a great job with that. She cracked me up with some of her comments. The one about the station commander reminding her of a 50's dad almost made me shoot my drink out of my nose. Like Sarah, I'm also knew to B5, but I've only seen half of Season1 thus far. Something about Sinclair bothers me. I think in a few clever words she pinpointed exactly what my problem with him is. :) I'm sure it will get better. I haven't given up on the series yet. I do like all the aliens. The actors playing them are probably the best on the show. Her review made me want to watch it again.

I really enjoyed that Anomaly Supplemental. Nice to hear B5 reviewed from a noob's point of view. I understand why, but the episode felt too short (I know, that's why it's called, "Supplemental"; perhaps I'll do a guestcast and call it "SingularityMental"). For what seemed like an eternity, I was clamoring for new episodes to come out and I took a step back for a while. I have been following Anomaly's Facebook posts. You and the team seem to be really on top of your marketing game, that's cool. Really looking forward to hearing the interviews with the space agency folk.

All the best to you, the hubby and little nipper. Take good care of them. :-)

Feathers

Howdy stranger!

Er... Is that right?

Nice to see you around again. I it's still astuggle to get out and about online again, I wouldn't worry, I'm sure you'll get a bit more time in about 25 years or so :D

Really, it's nice to see you, I've missed having you around.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Dangelus

Yep nice to see you around these parts Jen! :)

stonut

Hi Jen i am just moseying on down to Itunes so i will see you there er sort of.

M-5

Hello Jen!  It's a pleasure to meet you. :)

davekill

Hey Jen :)

Good to hear you and yours are well and good luck with your submission, it would be great to see it published!

Just wanted to echo RickPeete about Sarah's B5 commentary. I liked her point of view and want to hear season 2 next.

stansnig

Welcome back Jen.  I have been listening to Anomaly and will catch up with your Podcastle appearances.
stansnig