• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Blu-Ray Deleted scenes sneak peak!!

Started by Bryancd, July 22, 2011, 05:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

This is great! Luke in the cave, the sandstorm scene, even the wampa attack on Echo Base!!

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001267.html

billybob476

wow that wampa attack scene is pretty cool! I also like the Mon Calamari B-Wing pilot.

Bryancd

Quote from: billybob476 on July 22, 2011, 05:37:20 AM
wow that wampa attack scene is pretty cool! I also like the Mon Calamari B-Wing pilot.

Yeah and you can tell that was one of the earlier wampa suits with the small head that had more bug like eyes. That suit went through a number of revisions both for the look and functionality.

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

billybob476

You have to imagine that one day, they'll run out of lost scenes :)

Bryancd

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on July 22, 2011, 06:26:40 AM
Is this in that App?

No, just at STAR WARS.com. The Ap has some of the special feature making of stuff, props, and art work.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on July 22, 2011, 08:43:19 AM

Nahh, George will just find more or convert them to 3D!  ;)

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on July 22, 2011, 08:49:46 AM

(...waiting for Meds to jump in and accuse GL of being a greedy bastard... ;)

QuadShot

Quote from: Rico on July 22, 2011, 08:49:46 AM

Even if he has to shoot more to use as "lost" scenes :)

Rico

GL is a greedy bastard - but we fans can't get enough of this kind of thing!

X

Quote from: Rico on July 22, 2011, 10:30:22 AM
I think I've finally reached my limit of Star Wars movie purchases. I'm not seeing anything worth paying for the bluray for me. In that I mean that I have several versions of the movie now and in essence, I'd only be paying for special features and there isn't anything that screams as must see. I'm still grabbing up the new books, but I'm kind of jaded with old content in new packages. That and the skeptical part of me is serious wondering if there is anything worth seeing. I'm willing to bet that the best stuff has already been put on the twenty or so different special edition versions over the years.

I'm not attempting to suggest that someone might else might not get great value from it, but I think I'm getting buyer's fatigue with the star wars films.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: X on July 22, 2011, 11:35:05 AM
Quote from: Rico on July 22, 2011, 10:30:22 AM
I think I've finally reached my limit of Star Wars movie purchases. I'm not seeing anything worth paying for the bluray for me. In that I mean that I have several versions of the movie now and in essence, I'd only be paying for special features and there isn't anything that screams as must see. I'm still grabbing up the new books, but I'm kind of jaded with old content in new packages. That and the skeptical part of me is serious wondering if there is anything worth seeing. I'm willing to bet that the best stuff has already been put on the twenty or so different special edition versions over the years.

I'm not attempting to suggest that someone might else might not get great value from it, but I think I'm getting buyer's fatigue with the star wars films.

I have yet to buy it either, and I'm still unsure if I am or not...

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd