• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hey There, old member returning

Started by Joostin, July 14, 2011, 04:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joostin

Hey guys, I joined a couple years. Went dark for a while, I got the train to Wales (in the UK) for my graduation from Uni!! Its a 4 hour journey so I decided to catch up on the Treks in Sci-Fi podcast, realised its been a while since i've been on the site so thought id re-introduce myself

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No Way!...........WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!!

Data

Welcome back.

I've just done the same and it feels so good to be back.
"Commander. You just sit tight. We'll have this all fixed up in time for supper. "

turtlesrock

Meds

QuadShot

Well, we missed you both. Glad to have you back home, where you belong! Now NEVER leave again!! :)

Rico

Yep, we're still here!  Welcome back!

Joostin

Bromptonboy

Pete

turtlesrock

we're just swell over here, but better now that members have returned! :)

MARKO

I have not been here in a very long time but i do listen to the podcast every week in fact i do not think i have missed a single episode since day one! This is a great bunch of wonderful people here and i look forward to interacting more. I hope everyone is having a great summer! Be well.....

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Poodyglitz

Welcome back.

I've gone dark on several occasions myself. From recent interactions here, I've gained a new appreciation of this community.

Jen

Welcome back Joostin! I've been AFTSF boards too. It's good to have you back.  :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Well, if we're all on the welcome committee, I'll join in!

Welcome back.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Joostin

why am I gettign the option to msg Rico so I can join the forum?? havnt I already joined?

billybob476

That message appears for everyone, it's for people who want to create accounts, Rico has it on manual because of spammers.