• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

STAR WARS Begins..

Started by Bryancd, June 05, 2011, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Those of you already familiar with the amazing "Building Empire" and "Returning to Jedi" projects, the final installment, "STAR WARS Begins" is on here:

Star Wars Begins - Part 1 - Twitter @jamieSWB / Facebook StarWarsBegins

If you are not familiar with these start here and watch the other two. Amazing version of the films with very rare behind the scenes footage and interviews.

Dangelus

Can't believe nobody has commented about these, they're awesome! Jamie sounds like a great bloke too. He contacted me after I mentioned on Twitter I had watched it.

Here is the whole documentary in 1 large video:

Star Wars Begins - The Complete Documentary

Rico

Wasn't there a way to get these on DVD at some point over on the RPF Bryan?  I might be thinking of the DVD - iso torrent downloads and then make your own DVD of them.

Dangelus

Quote from: Rico on June 25, 2011, 01:13:59 PM
Wasn't there a way to get these on DVD at some point over on the RPF Bryan?  I might be thinking of the DVD - iso torrent downloads and then make your own DVD of them.

All 3 are available for download at fanedit.info (ddl links, megaupload, rapidshare etc) in DVD format.

Rico

Awesome!  I'll check it out.  I'm pretty sure I have the Empire and Jedi one around here on some hard drive.

http://www.fanedit.info

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on June 25, 2011, 01:13:59 PM

Yeah, I have Building Empire and Return to Jedi on DVD. I could copy them and send them to you. :)

davekill