• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hello all

Started by comix, September 02, 2006, 12:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comix

I am glad to finally be here! This is one of my favorite podcasts. I am a fan of Star Trek - I like them all but especially Deep space 9 and Voyager (not the most popular I know but I liked it!) I like Star Wars - the first three not so much the last ones. Bladerunner is my favorite film, well modern film but The Day the Earth Stood Still is my favorite classic film. I Walked with a Zombie is pretty good too. LOL  I don't have much experience with Forums so be patient with me while I figure all this out.
I love comics, anime, Sci Fi of all kinds and computers.
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Rico

Big welcome Comix!  This is a very friendly little forum so I'm sure you'll do fine here.  Are you also a comics fan too (from your user name)?  I'm a pretty big comics fan myself as well as Trek and Sci-Fi.

Elizur

Welcome Comix. 

I was out of town last month and saw The Day the Earth Stood Still again in my hotel room.  That movie is one of the greatest pieces of work!  I"ve seen it countless times but it still is so good (and relevant!)

comix

Yes I am a comics fan - all kinds of comics!  :superman
I watched the Day the Earth Stood Still last night, it is so awesome. I remember the first time I watched, my Mom would not let my brother and I watch it but all the grown ups were going to watch it at a neighbors house. My brother and I watched through the window, LOL. We watched a few Sci Fi movies the same way.
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

Geekyfanboy

Hi Comix... welcome to the group, sounds like you'll fit right in.

Riskygodfather

Hey comix, those are two of my all time favourites as well, and welcome to the forums, its great here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out