More Kindle Books being sold than paper

Started by Rico, May 19, 2011, 08:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on May 24, 2011, 09:27:57 AM
Also sounds like either the nook or kindle is going to have some technology to allow writers to "sign" your e-book soon. 

King

And no doubt a way to charge fir the privilege! Lol

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Dangelus on May 24, 2011, 09:31:03 AM
Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on May 24, 2011, 09:27:57 AM
Also sounds like either the nook or kindle is going to have some technology to allow writers to "sign" your e-book soon. 

King

And no doubt a way to charge fir the privilege! Lol
Who, the author or the hardware manufacturer?  Or both? ;)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

WillEagle

I like to read, alot. Books, magazines, comics, and sometimes newspapers. I do like having the book in my hands but I have really been thinking of getting into the digital age as far as ereaders are concerned. I want the Nook though. I can get magazines and some newspapers too with the nook. I also want the color version. And I also am running out of space for the books I have so it would be a good option to have to be able to download a book. Plus I do like going to the library and you can download from the library with the nook.
I'm not surprised that ebooks overtook regular books but am surprised that it happened so quick on Amazon. If you do have an ereader of any sort not only do you save time but you save gas getting to the bookstore. For me the nearest bookstore is 40 minutes away. So I would probably save money by having one even though a color Nook is $250!

Ktrek

Will - I have a Nook Color and I softrooted mine (thus making it a tablet) and am able to use most of the applications from the Android Market Place. I really love the Nook Color. It's my most used tech toy now. I read books on it, listen to music, watch movies and TV shows, research on the internet, read magazines, play Words with Friends and Angry Birds and tons of other stuff. You would love owning one! Absolutely the best $250.00 I ever spent on electronics.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

WillEagle