• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Arnold and Maria

Started by Rico, May 11, 2011, 08:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

So, I guess Arnold and Maria are now separated.  I wonder if it's because they started to look too much alike?  ;)

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/11/arnold-schwarzenegger-speaks-on-separation-maria-shriver-love-each-other-video/

QuadShot

HA!!! They do look alike. Scary!! Hopefully she doesn't terminate him...

billybob476

I'd venture to guess this is something that had been coming for awhile but they waited for Arnold to leave office before going ahead with it.

Dangelus

It's not because they look alike, it's because she now has bigger muscles than him.

turtlesrock

Quote from: Dangelus on May 11, 2011, 09:29:17 AM
It's not because they look alike, it's because she now has bigger muscles than him.

ooh, he just got served, in a bowl, with a spoon! :D

QuadShot

And...his breasts are bigger...:)

Geekyfanboy

Yeah Arnold has been having affairs for many.. many.. many years. She's wanted out of the relationship for a while now.

Bromptonboy

What a pity.  Perhaps his predilection of wrapping wet towels around his head helped her decision?
Pete

WillEagle

The Terminator's marriage is being terminated! Doesn't anyone remember their vows!!! "...And being faithful to her as long as you both shall live!!"

Rico

stonut

I don't think he'll be back as far as his wife is concerned.

X

I can't judge this. People cheat. I'm impressed how he managed to be in the life of the other child and bring him on vacations with the family without revealing the secret, but beyond that, it just shows me that not all marriages are meant to be. I hope that the new kid doesn't suffer from all of this or become hated by his half siblings as the cause of their family breaking up.

stonut

In the end it is always the children that suffer the most. Especially when they are piggy in the middle